New 24/7 Xbox PvP

NA Server just started at 9am central today!  We plan on having the server up 24/7 with a daily reset in the early hours for stability.  We have active admins and plan on having events every weekend i.e. Double harvest or double tame Fri-Sun.    
We will NEVER rollback the sever unless there is a game breaking issue.  
We will NEVER wipe the server until forced upon game release.  
We will NEVER reset the server without 3 warning messages over the span of an hour.  
We will NEVER ban anyone without a public hearing/server wide vote.  The only rules we have are:  
NO BLOCKING CAVES. Storage chests, campfires, and beds are okay just don't restrict spawns or the entrance.  
NO BUILDING MORE THAN HALFWAY UP MOUNTAINS. We plan on setting up public refineries at the summit on each mountain that restrict the fewest spawns possible.  
NO FOUNDATION GRIEFING. Don't put pillars/foundations down that you don't plan on using just to be a sausage.
Other than that it's all free game!! Do you want to capture all the admins and make a blood farm? Great! Please do! Are you not man enough to face me when I'm online? Cool, destroy my poop while I'm at work. You'll get what's coming.  We encourage any and all PvP here. Admin tribe is WHAT. 
Modifiers :  
Exp: 4.5 for the first 7 days (2.5 afterwards)
Night speed: 1.4
Harvest health: 2
Harvest rate:2
Tame rate: 1.8

Everything else is set to default

Server Name: Bertopia
Host gamertag: ArkBertopia
Personal gamertag: BertTheBurrito
 Add us and join!"

Archived