Two-Player Local Split-Screen!

Jatheish

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2016 at 8:39 AM, sadinoel said:

Any word on an ETA for this feature?  Don't worry - I won't rant on the forums if you don't meet the ETA :)  Just looking forward to it so much.  My wife also wants to play but between me and our 2 kids she can't get her hands on a controller.

The most recent ETA is the 10th, today, but the creator's of Ark found some last minute bugs they need to fix before they go live.

On Twitter they announced it will take a few days, but that was actually posted yesterday on the 9th. 

So my guess is the 12th or 13th, but they did say they want it out by this weekend so here's hoping!

Hope this helped

1 hour ago, GuardVarg said:

The most recent ETA is the 10th, today, but the creator's of Ark found some last minute bugs they need to fix before they go live.

On Twitter they announced it will take a few days, but that was actually posted yesterday on the 9th. 

So my guess is the 12th or 13th, but they did say they want it out by this weekend so here's hoping!

Hope this helped

Fingers crossed

3 hours ago, GuardVarg said:

Hope this helped

Yeah I've read all the news.  When I asked the question they had not posted the ETA yet :)

Thanks!

On 2/14/2016 at 10:02 PM, TheJojochu said:

Where is the spilt screen option on Xbox one? I can't find it anywhere....  

There is no option per say, controller 2 just needs to click START while in a solo/non-dedicated game then you can select your account and then click START again to enter the game in split screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...