ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you considered adding terraforming of the ground into the game? The player interacts with the ground mesh with something like a shovel or other existing tool that when you "dig",  it pushes the mesh down.  Or when you "fill area" it brings the mesh back up. This would be interesting and great for customization in base building, cosmetics and resource gathering.  It would also allow fixes for when structures clip into the ground just enough so they can't be placed. There would obviously have to be limitations on how much or what could actually be terraformed to keep the game from breaking or players abusing it in building.   But those tweaks to an area would be awesome! 

Thanks for hearing our ideas! Keep up the good work! 

14 minutes ago, Askander said:

There's three or four drops (at least) on the island that land inside terrain. Any chance we can get those moved so their retrievable?

one is on the east side of the volcano, one is the south east side of the swamp, one lands on the big rock on the southern most island.

I would like to echo this one. There are a couple in SE as well that would be nice to access! Thanks devs! 

Could you change it so bosses don't regenerate health when they eat a body? It is quite frustrating that the regen when the broodmother eats one of her babies out does the dps of ten rexes.

Will we see a way to tame at 100% effectiveness? Some sort of tek tier item maybe?

Will you change the gas mask to be repaired with absorbent substrate only? Currently it is to expensive to repair to be useful.

Can we get an option to change the amount of stats gained per level on a per dino basis? As is we can only choose between tamed and wild.

Can you fix the ballista so that when you take out the ammo it doesn't fire for free without using up the ammo?

Hi  in first time sorry for my bad english .

The doedicurus poops every 5 second  when  i use it , is realy not good when  i want Work  with  you  can  change  that pls ?

The island is so dark i have gamma in hight and i have build à  redwood base   i regreat that because i no see the night is realy realy so dark i use torch but i cant take other and when  is  broken i just stop play and wait the morning is realy big frustation  can you  up the light in this map ?  and can you give a long torche because the durability is not good?

Primitif plus:

When is The transfert  interserveur ?

When  we can play in primitif  plus  scortched?

In second time i want felicite you ,  Really thank you is for me just THE BEST GAME EVER !!! 

• Will The Center still be updated ?   ( Megalosaurus, Tek Sea Caves, Explorer Notes, more Sea Ressource for the Dunkleosteus )  ?
  • Will we get Herbivore Water and / or Airborne Creatures ?
  • Will we get something besides Tranq Arrows and Electrophorus for underwater taming ?
  • Any Plans to make Transponder Nodes shootable with a Rifle ?
  •    

Would it be possible to have a server option to remove stasis entirely?   This would be heavy on the hardware (similar to a fully-loaded server where most of the map is out of stasis), but it would allow for a much more immersed experience since the eco-system would be alive and active while you're offline.   This would mean that your base defenses would have to be able to handle roaming dinos, wild dinos would constantly be killing each other and respawning (which keeps the eco-system from getting stale -- no more force destroying all wild dinos every time the server reboots), and everything would feel much more alive/real.   =)

Archived