On xbox, is there a way to save progress on a pgm?

No idea what you're doing/have done but mine just saves like any regular single player The Island/The Center map.

I just left the defaults on the PGM screen the first time I tried it (literally to see if it loaded, what it generated etc before I put effort into tweaking the settings) and I've been able to load it multiple times since. It's in the 'host/local' area beneath the 3 regular maps, just scroll the list down with right-stick and it'll be there - or at least, it is for me. When you choose it you can delete it or load it up like any regular save you have on the console.

6 hours ago, TranqRex said:

No idea what you're doing/have done but mine just saves like any regular single player The Island/The Center map.

I just left the defaults on the PGM screen the first time I tried it (literally to see if it loaded, what it generated etc before I put effort into tweaking the settings) and I've been able to load it multiple times since. It's in the 'host/local' area beneath the 3 regular maps, just scroll the list down with right-stick and it'll be there - or at least, it is for me. When you choose it you can delete it or load it up like any regular save you have on the console.

Yeah I'm not able to save. Even tried using the admin command to force it to save. But at least now I know that they are supposed to save. Thanks!

Uhm, I don't know if this works but I saw it today. When you press 'host' you have all the settings you can adjust and you can see the maps The center and The island, but when you made an PGM map, it will be there too. If you click on that maybe you will be redirected to your savegame. Haven't test this though

6 hours ago, Darkwinter said:

Uhm, I don't know if this works but I saw it today. When you press 'host' you have all the settings you can adjust and you can see the maps The center and The island, but when you made an PGM map, it will be there too. If you click on that maybe you will be redirected to your savegame. Haven't test this though

I figured it out using an alternative account. After deleting all of the saved data it allowed me to save the pgm. 

Archived