Anyway to disable admins from unclaiming my dinos

DemonDan2015

Hi there i have just recently decided to give admin roles to a couple in my tribe. What i want to know is there a way to not allow all admins to unclaim certain dinos.  I know there is tribe governance setting and just wondered if any combination of these setting can make it so my personal dinos are always safe.  Thanks in advance

Nope, Admin status supercedes any tribe governance. They could technically even kick you out(if youre tribe founder) or worse...they could put you on tribe governance and make you a resource gathering slave to get access to your dinos. haha.
I highly reccomend you take away admin status and set up tribe governing. you can dictate who can ride what, who can access what dinos inventory, or open certain doors, etc. Its definitely worth it. One thing you never hear about great leaders is "man that napolean was such a pushover, I unclaimed his stuff all the time but he still gave me access to it." put your foot down.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2016 at 11:13 AM, DemonDan2015 said:

Thankyou for the input, i am really keen to avoid other unclaiming our tames.  One thing i have learnt from this game is that even ppl you think you can trust can turn against you in a blink of an eye and for no reason either

Absolutely. Its similar to the real world in a way. Which i think is part of the appeal. We have the plot being written and made by the very situations were in and the people we interact with, and that puts the possibiliities for what could happen at any given moment at infinite and as a result we are constantly facing the unknown, which is very far from the linear, "known" world of most games. 

On 12/17/2016 at 9:09 AM, mgsgta3 said:

Nope, Admin status supercedes any tribe governance. They could technically even kick you out(if youre tribe founder) or worse...they could put you on tribe governance and make you a resource gathering slave to get access to your dinos. haha.

This is actually incorrect if your leader of the tribe you can't get kicked 

So with that don't have admins if you don't trust anyone with your personal tames

6 minutes ago, Sideswipe said:

Who knows then. I had a tribemate once who kept setting himself on admin somehow. Even after I kept removing it. 

some times it's glitched and it'll show that their an admin even in tribe log they're not showing as admin (proven just recently) so thats how I know about this because leader removed someone from admin as a joke and admin locked the door I even seen that he was removed and he was still able to lock and unlock the admin locked door even though it was showing he wasnt an admin anymore

On 1/20/2017 at 0:36 PM, jedi92raider said:

This is actually incorrect if your leader of the tribe you can't get kicked 

Is this a recent(last 4 months) change?  because back a few months ago I was in a tribe and didnt sign on for 2 days, when I came back the server admin was laughing and I could tell he couldnt wait to hear my tribe explain to me what happened. That was when I realized we were now merged with a tribe whos leader I really didnt get along with.  So they thought I  would be mad, but it being a game It wasnt a big deal at that point. Something more had happened obviously because the admin was still laughing at my tribemates and saying ominous things so I asked them what happened. They said they merged tribes with the guy I didnt get along with because he did have some massive bases and materials(we competed with them for alpha), etc. What they did then was started having second thoughts and worrying about being kicked from the tribe by him so they kicked him first, then the remaining people from his old tribe so they wouldnt be able to do anything vengeful. Then I saw why the admin was laughing. Even though I wasnt apart of what happened I still felt way bad just being in the tribe that stole all the other tribes work then tossed that other tribe out after. 
Anyways, I thought you could kick out owners because of that situation. HE may have merged into my tribe but we did have his old tribe name.

18 hours ago, mgsgta3 said:

Is this a recent(last 4 months) change?  because back a few months ago I was in a tribe and didnt sign on for 2 days, when I came back the server admin was laughing and I could tell he couldnt wait to hear my tribe explain to me what happened. That was when I realized we were now merged with a tribe whos leader I really didnt get along with.  So they thought I  would be mad, but it being a game It wasnt a big deal at that point. Something more had happened obviously because the admin was still laughing at my tribemates and saying ominous things so I asked them what happened. They said they merged tribes with the guy I didnt get along with because he did have some massive bases and materials(we competed with them for alpha), etc. What they did then was started having second thoughts and worrying about being kicked from the tribe by him so they kicked him first, then the remaining people from his old tribe so they wouldnt be able to do anything vengeful. Then I saw why the admin was laughing. Even though I wasnt apart of what happened I still felt way bad just being in the tribe that stole all the other tribes work then tossed that other tribe out after. 
Anyways, I thought you could kick out owners because of that situation. HE may have merged into my tribe but we did have his old tribe name.

Hmm that's strange but you play on PC so yea might be different on consoles because you can't kick the leader out

As others have stated, admin overrides tribe governance. There really isn't much, if any, need for others to have admin. The only thing admin lets you do is naughty things within a tribe. Some say they want it because they think it shows trust but that's a losing argument. Why do you need to give someone power over the tribe to show you trust them ;). A person not wanting it shows that they can be trusted as they have zero interest in having the "option" to be naughty.

Go with tribe governance settings over admin bud.

Archived