Help Us: Chinese Creating Concentration Camps and Enslaving Server

GradiusV

Official Server 387... The Island: Status Report

Request for The Western World's Assistance

Target: "Trampler" - A Chinese Tribe... Possibly "Medusa" - an unconfirmed allied tribe

Main Base of Operation: Atop the volcano (perhaps other hidden fortresses by this point in time)... check the ice bergs in the north-west

Rationale: Trampler is guilty of committing slavery, imprisonment, and an endless list of crimes of the highest order. If Medusa is truly their ally, they are guilty of the same.

Warning: Expect heavy auto-turret defense at the volcano as well as the ice bergs. The volcano base is known to have a ton of auto-turrets

It's been nearly two weeks now. I can't remember the last time I looked up to the sky not to see a quetzal flying around as it continuously mined the mountains with an anklosaurus on top. At first, they claimed to be a necessary evil. They originally came to wipe the server clean of the other alpha tribes (of whom were your normal alpha tribes- kinda cruel but all in good fun looking back at it), but as the days grew longer the Chinese began attacking helpless noobs. They would stalk the noobs or lesser tribes as they gathered resources. Once three days passed of collecting resources, the base would be wiped and nothing would be there for the helpless noobs. Coming into contact with this new enemy became tiresome as all but one can speak the language of us natives. So instead, the lesser tribes were forced into hiding, or forced to leave the server. Leaving the server is precisely what they want... they want to use Official Server 387 as a means of farming to attack other servers across the world-wide web!

As soon as we had accused them of this plan, there were reports of the Chinese imprisoning players and feeding them their own feces. It was all just another method to getting us to leave the server: either stay and be continually milked for your resources or leave with no pride or dignity. Quickly after the imprisonment and slavery of other tribes, the Chinese began to build around all of the other obelisks relentlessly. They are now impenetrable bases for the average player with Plant X species and Auto-Turrets. I now consistently see them fly around the quetzal as they continue making these obelisks more and more fortified.

If you are reading this by now, the alpha tribes have fallen. Many English-speaking players who can be reasoned with have left or been imprisoned. Everywhere I walk is in ruins- stripped of everything. And why do I plea for assistance? The answer comes in the form of a question: what choice do you have? The Chinese Tribe Named "Trampler" will eventually make this server so fortified that all that is left to do is to begin recruiting and raiding other servers relentlessly. There can be no hope for you if you do not act now and release us of this evil.

Do what you will in your quest to end this tribe's atrocities, but I ask that you spare the weak. We only ask for an alpha tribe that can be reasoned with to destroy Trampler and be the new lords of the land. Your reward will be endless praise and loot from Trampler's main base on top of the volcano. I would make the assumption that they have well over 50 auto turrets defending this base. They farm metal so often that you will also retrieve a ton of saddles and ignots. In addition, be sure to check the Ice Bergs up north near the penguins. There have been unconfirmed reports that Medusa (another tribe) is allied with Trampler. If this alliance is truly the case, then there will still be massive metal bases on the ice bergs up north and to the west as owned by Medusa. If you plan on an offline raid, Trampler has said before that they go to sleep at 2PM EST. I don't believe they have a massive tribe, but there is no telling if they are part of a larger community and this is only a resource branch for Chinese Tribes of massive scales.

Anyone receiving me?

Sounds very similar to my Official PvP server, run by a Chinese Alpha Tribe who does bi-weekly full server wipes, including wiping full wooden bases with absolutely nothing of value inside. They have bases all over the map, auto turrets on volcano and other similar areas. Not really sure what to do at this point, but I'm going to start some guerrilla warfare.

@Coupixel - My small tribe and I have also resorted to guerrilla warfare, but honestly I don't see how it will stop anything. If you think of what they do on an average day: tame a quetzal or two, go and farm metal, build slowly across Ark... then they are probably uploading the rest of their resources (I would assume considering they have every obelisk blocked). Seriously, hitting them hard would be the only chance we have which just can't be done with a small tribe. And hitting them hard would only force them to go to an obelisk and take out their resources and dinos once again. You can wipe the server but the only way to truly push them over would be wipe their uploads as well... which simply can't be touched. Anyone have an idea how to combat this as a small tribe?

And Silk, they originally did that, but they've no since removed their skilled concentration camps (large metal bases enclosing resources where they tell you to work until death or be imprisoned for who knows how long). Now they just imprison and steal your resources every so often when they can.

There is another Chinese tribe called [OMG]. They hit server 746 hard. The tribe leader from the main alpha on 746 fought them for five and one half hours before he ran out of resources and ammo. And they just kept coming. That day they wiped the 3 main alpha tribes and then came back the next day to finish off the remaining "little guys".

I wish I had obtained a screen shot of the conversation, but it would not work: one of the Chinese players said they were paid to wipe servers. The character would not say who but with my past experience in RuneScape {I would say it was the Chinese G0V paying players for the countries entertainment; (my opinion).}

So @Admin, how are we to compete against these "alleged professional" players that play 24/7 against us weekend warriors? At one point during the initial attack they were 70 players on the server when we normally had maybe 15-20 on the "busy" days and that day was not a busy day. 

Another thing, they new exactly where our vital resources were located. Some we had hidden. HOW!?!?! Cheats???? Maybe you need to rework the way your anti-cheating system operates. Rather than focus on what is in the computers memory, focus on the characteristics of the player and how the environment interacts with the player. RuneScape did exactly that and has almost completely removed cheats and bots from the game, albeit the very few; and I mean very few.

@Justanotherbob - Do you mind sharing where some of your vital resources were hidden? Maybe they were lucky or was it kind of one of those hidden under this coral rock as you approach it from the upward direction it "might" appear thus making it virtually impossible for anyone but you to find it? Luckily for us, this tribe known as Trampler doesn't use any cheats (that I would know of), and they are a small but growing tribe. I completely respect their tactics (not calling foul play in any way), but I find it rather annoying that since they are from another region the only way to raid one another for the most part is to do it offline.

@williamhamel91 - It would be awesome if you could help. They are better than the original alpha tribe (who was even more cruel), but the thing is you can't even speak with this tribe. So say you wanted to be fair and offer 10,000 metal ignots a day for peace (or some other absurd amount)... they wouldn't be able to reason with you the same way another tribe that can speak English would.

Anyone who wants a Mosasaur platform saddle: go to the red obelisk's water. It's about level 130 or so and was there last time I checked. (today)

My question still stands though: With the abuse of the uploading system as it stands today, how can anyone conquer another alpha tribe? This tribe I am up against is rather small in comparison to other stories, but I have no doubt that even if I wiped them completely from the server, they could just rebuild EVERYTHING ten times over again with their uploads that I can't do anything to harm. This effectively makes guerrilla warfare worthless in my opinion because now they don't care what they lose at all. As long as they have their uploads, they can keep farming and rebuilding. It's sad, but it seems the only way to take out a tribe now would be to take them hostage and hold them for weeks... in which case you become the villain you swore to defeat...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it doesn't matter. The Chinese Tribe got completely wiped and of course got replaced by even worse opponents. Basically, 387 has been a war zone since I started this post and I have since given up on it. Every time I go back and check the alphas there just keep getting worse and worse than before: the most recent of which has been using the duplicating glitch... never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have the Chinese back on who I knew were valid as opposed to the tribes now that just exploit every area of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived