pgm suck and they ruined a mode

• Volunteer Moderator

Ok guys, stop arguing please.

@Darkwinter He is talking about Official Extinction servers which now use PGM Maps. When you play on an Official Extinction server you get what you're given in regards to the map, you cannot adjust any map settings on Official Servers.

@chevalierknight Please do not be hostile towards others.

1 hour ago, GamerPerfection said:

Ok guys, stop arguing please.

@Darkwinter He is talking about Official Extinction servers which now use PGM Maps. When you play on an Official Extinction server you get what you're given in regards to the map, you cannot adjust any map settings on Official Servers.

@chevalierknight Please do not be hostile towards others.

he called me stupid when he had know idea what he was talking about. he was wrong in a second thread about the same thing

11 minutes ago, chevalierknight said:

he called me stupid when he had know idea what he was talking about. he was wrong in a second thread about the same thing

Could all be avoided by adding "Official" in your OP somewhere. The complaints being about officials, was kinda the only thing that made sense though.

But these kind of thread titles rarely end up in a calm debate.

1 hour ago, chevalierknight said:

Lol, the way you formed your topic is the reason I said that. 

When you talk about a certain subject in the topic's name, and your first sentence is 'there's 60% water blabla' a normal person would think you were talking about the topic you just adressed but with you I should've looked to story B in your topic instead of A. 

Ah, the logic. End of discussion. 

Archived