What is the point in not changing the way to build?

Malrama

Hello everyone =)

There is one question I am bothering around with serveral weeks (?) now and it is the building system in ark. There is one awesome mod called Structure Plus(or +) and yeah, you guys know what I want to come up with.

Lets just be honest. The building system in ark currently is kind of ... crap (I am not moaning!!!!) and I wonder why a (genius) modder is able to improve the building system in such an awesome way and why it is not possible to implement it the same way (or even better?) in the vanilla game? This would improve ark by such a huge amount. Its like ... It would be fun to build again.

Do you guys know if the devs have any plan to change that? Or did they at least say anything at this point?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Greetings

Malrama

Honestly, they should just pay that guy and include his mods by default. As the QoL improvements his mods brings are worth it.

Just the platform saddle one, being able to build directly on the platform without the need to down foundations first is such a simple but great thing that the ark devs should have done that from day 1 of when platform saddles were added.

Would have been way better to hire him than "The Center map" guy.

Archived