Cross ark trading

yupyupnl

• Volunteer Moderator
54 minutes ago, Casanova said:

I am going to implement a rule where only regular members with a certain number of posts are allow to submit trader feedback and also those without regular member status will not even be allowed to see the trading forum.

This is to help combat abuse of the system.

Awww man ive only been a member of the forums for 2 days I met a nice guy yesterday who i traded some tames with, This seems abit harsh as for new people like me i cant get to see the trading forum!
Is there a certain timescale / post requirement before new people get to be involved in trading? I been playing ARK for over a year on xbox but never really got in to the forum posting now im getting more involved the rockcarrot has been dangled even further out of my reach!!

yeah, i been reading this forum for months(play ark for 1+year) and today i made a forum account and replied to the trader section, it was a reason for me to sign up, and now i cant browse the forum.. lame.

@gamerperfection, when am i able to see the forum again? cause i was farming loads of materials last days to trade them, and now i cant :(

I understand the reason, still its kinda lame.  

And yes there is enough to read, ive been doing that always, but there never been a reason for me to post, seems now i just have to make "spammish" replys to topics i dont care about just to gain access to a subsection. 

@gamerperfection

edit: how often can i reply, cause after posting this reply, my reply button vanished on every subsection including my own topic, also i cant start another topic about a other subject, is that limited aswell for new users?!?!?

So there is no set "guideline" for how many "posts" a user must make to be considered active... I tend to spend more time reading than commenting in the forums and this has just blacklisted me for what reason? Because I'm not a keyboard warrior? Seems a bit ridiculous to discourage a wide swath of your silent gamers from participating in what should be a enjoyable feature of the game trading with others...

You want the forum spammed with 5000 posts to fulfill a silly equirement? you got it... Trade section Imo was prettymuch the only section I found useful on this site. 2000+ hrs on xbox, lvl 100 without the game breaking thatch grinder, and 6-10 generation breeder- but not good enough to veiw a forum. Posts here are fairly pointless because devs only respond to tickets. Even then not much gets fixed. 

(So sad now i have to make an account and start posting, i've known this forum for a long time -__ ), imo making a "post-limit" thing will made the forum flooded with spam posts from people who only need access to the trading forum (and trading is always risky and people who attend to trade already aware about it)

• Chris locked this topic

Archived