AceVP

HELLO EVERYONE

I am here to talk about all the dumb things that WILDCARD does... There so many issues in the game and they ignore them. Does WILDCARD know what there doing?

So how i feel is i like the game but there is many things that is so stupid too about the game. I play on XBOX ONE VERSION.

1. Being the most lagy games on XBOX ONE and they add more dino's then try to fix the issues before anything else...
  2. Loosing tames with in the map and there gone...  Horrible bug i know many many spots that are bugged do they not know where they are? I think they do but they dont care there more worried about making more dino's for the game that use stupid types of kibble like BEER and BUG REPELLENT...
  3. The game is turning more and more childish and lame each new dino and content they add speaking about the same thing i just said stupid kibble for dino's so not realistic and very childish.. Not including the very very stupid Archaeopteryx... Why do you pick it up like your waiting for it to take a dump in your mouth?
  4. Menu system and basic mechanics is very stupid back when the servers was full why could the not add a freaking queue system to the servers simple simple fix but there to dumb again to think of this.
  5. CROSS-ARK TRANSFERRING or should i say raid transferring. The game was peaceful and now it just turn even more crap. Not only is it bad its worst ever now that they made the loot drops able to transfer from.... WOW SMART MOVE NOW EVERY ONE BLOCKS DROPS AND NO ONE CAN GET THEM ANYMORE.... What a worthless aspect to the game that no one will ever need... We don't need drops, Why not take away our engrams too. You already took the boss battles away from us too at the Obe's because of transferring also another aspect of the game that can be trashed now from how the game works...
  6. Unlimited transferring... STUPID enough said
  7. The lame mechanics of placing building structures having to fight with it all the freaking time and having to destroy and replace... Even with the snap cycling still does not help with dino gate placement nor fence foundations... HEY DUMB WILDCARD... You ever think of putting a different cam when placing dino gates and also adding little arrows so you can see where the edges of them are? Like fence foundations why do they not have yellow indicators at each end of the fence foundation so you can see it where it is even if its under ground some...
  8. Stupid non access-able drops on the island i know of 2 or 3 that drop down the loot drops right inside a rock and cant be collected... WHY HAVE YOU NOT FIXED THIS YETI BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE DAY ONE AND THIS IS STILL THE SAME.... Like i said before your worried about adding the 5 million dino's then fixing issues at hand...
  9. Quetzal and there horrible to fly now from what ever you did so any structure that touch the quetz in any way messes with the flight...
  10. DUMB taking away auto turrets completely from platform dino's what the heck is a solo pvp player going to do in a fight stop in mid are on a quetz and get on a mini gun and shoot it and be a sitting duck?  WILDCARD HINT HINT, why dont have a limit to how many auto turrets can be on a platform tame... (NOTE: Quetzal 2 auto turrets, Paracer 2 auto turrets, Branto 4 auto turrets, Plesiosaur 2 auto turrets, Mosasaurus 3 auto turrets)
  11. more info when you cant place things... And building menu info saying how many pieces are in a sector and what the max i for the area so you dont hit caps... Also boat and other info should be displayed on how may items is placed on them... DUH info that be useful
  12. INFO on the amount of tames you own as a tribe so you can find out how close you are to tame cap, DUH again important info us players need!!!
  13. tame getting shot threw a building a tell or head sticking threw the wall should not take damage no matter what if its counted inside that building.... But thats where it looks dumb anyhow is there body should not be able to stick threw the wall at all anyhow it should be collision...
  14. Also why did you have to make the dino's so they always stare at you when your close it create more problems then a pretty visual effect.. This is one of the most annoying things in the game... WOULD YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME DINO!

I COULD PROBABLY NAME 20 more issues with the games... That is so simple but WILDCARD dont care or dont think of the things that is needed and just add more content b4 addressing the issues at hand...

SORRY TO BE SO BLUNT AND PISSY but it just so frustrating every one of these things i said that i have issues with many many many times to many

WILDCARD I REALLY HOPE YOU READ THIS... This stuff is really ridiculous that we still have these issues since the game has been out...

Yes i know its a preview but still they should fix what issues they have first before adding all this content.. ITS NOT A COMPLETE GAME YET SO PEOPLE STOP CRYING FOR CONTENT AND CRY FOR BUG AND ISSUE FIXES...GEZZ

4 minutes ago, AceVP said:

HELLO EVERYONE

I am here to talk about all the dumb things that WILDCARD does... There so many issues in the game and they ignore them. Does WILDCARD know what there doing?

So how i feel is i like the game but there is many things that is so stupid too about the game. I play on XBOX ONE VERSION.

1. Being the most lagy games on XBOX ONE and they add more dino's then try to fix the issues before anything else...
  2. Loosing tames with in the map and there gone...  Horrible bug i know many many spots that are bugged do they not know where they are? I think they do but they dont care there more worried about making more dino's for the game that use stupid types of kibble like BEER and BUG REPELLENT...
  3. The game is turning more and more childish and lame each new dino and content they add speaking about the same thing i just said stupid kibble for dino's so not realistic and very childish.. Not including the very very stupid Archaeopteryx... Why do you pick it up like your waiting for it to take a dump in your mouth?
  4. Menu system and basic mechanics is very stupid back when the servers was full why could the not add a freaking queue system to the servers simple simple fix but there to dumb again to think of this.
  5. CROSS-ARK TRANSFERRING or should i say raid transferring. The game was peaceful and now it just turn even more crap. Not only is it bad its worst ever now that they made the loot drops able to transfer from.... WOW SMART MOVE NOW EVERY ONE BLOCKS DROPS AND NO ONE CAN GET THEM ANYMORE.... What a worthless aspect to the game that no one will ever need... We don't need drops, Why not take away our engrams too. You already took the boss battles away from us too at the Obe's because of transferring also another aspect of the game that can be trashed now from how the game works...
  6. Unlimited transferring... STUPID enough said
  7. The lame mechanics of placing building structures having to fight with it all the freaking time and having to destroy and replace... Even with the snap cycling still does not help with dino gate placement nor fence foundations... HEY DUMB WILDCARD... You ever think of putting a different cam when placing dino gates and also adding little arrows so you can see where the edges of them are? Like fence foundations why do they not have yellow indicators at each end of the fence foundation so you can see it where it is even if its under ground some...
  8. Stupid non access-able drops on the island i know of 2 or 3 that drop down the loot drops right inside a rock and cant be collected... WHY HAVE YOU NOT FIXED THIS YETI BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE DAY ONE AND THIS IS STILL THE SAME.... Like i said before your worried about adding the 5 million dino's then fixing issues at hand...
  9. Quetzal and there horrible to fly now from what ever you did so any structure that touch the quetz in any way messes with the flight...
  10. DUMB taking away auto turrets completely from platform dino's what the heck is a solo pvp player going to do in a fight stop in mid are on a quetz and get on a mini gun and shoot it and be a sitting duck?  WILDCARD HINT HINT, why dont have a limit to how many auto turrets can be on a platform tame... (NOTE: Quetzal 2 auto turrets, Paracer 2 auto turrets, Branto 4 auto turrets, Plesiosaur 2 auto turrets, Mosasaurus 3 auto turrets)
  11. more info when you cant place things... And building menu info saying how many pieces are in a sector and what the max i for the area so you dont hit caps... Also boat and other info should be displayed on how may items is placed on them... DUH info that be useful
  12. INFO on the amount of tames you own as a tribe so you can find out how close you are to tame cap, DUH again important info us players need!!!

I COULD PROBABLY NAME 20 more issues with the games... That is so simple but WILDCARD dont care or dont think of the things that is needed and just add more content b4 addressing the issues at hand...

SORRY TO BE SO BLUNT AND PISSY but it just so frustrating every one of these things i said that i have issues with many many many times to many

1. If they fix all the issues, then they release another patch, then what ever they just fixed could brake again.

2. Same as number 1.

3.  Archa is to be used like a parachute, how else are you to pick it up?

4. Ok, fair enough, a queue would be useful.

5. Think of all the trading that can happen though.

6. Same as 5

7. I don't see what your trying to say?

8. Yeah, lets fix drops.

9. The structure thing with the quetz is to stop invincible quetzals.

10. Ok, bring auto's onto platforms but limit them, good nuff idea.

11. What do you mean?

12. That's a fine idea.

3 minutes ago, GamerGodBen said:

1. If they fix all the issues, then they release another patch, then what ever they just fixed could brake again.

2. Same as number 1.

3.  Archa is to be used like a parachute, how else are you to pick it up?

4. Ok, fair enough, a queue would be useful.

6. Same as 5

7. I don't see what your trying to say?

8. Yeah, lets fix drops.

9. The structure thing with the quetz is to stop invincible quetzals.

10. Ok, bring auto's onto platforms but limit them, good nuff idea.

11. What do you mean?

12. That's a fine idea.

1. no comment

2. no comment

3, pick it up and then it holds you by the shoulders not you holding it...

4.no comment

5. they need a new obe that is only for transferring.

6. needs limits not unlimited

7. we need more visual guides to help us line up things like yellow brackets and arrows that is just a guide tool for getting things straight and keep from over lapping on fence foundations... they need little yellow arrow indicator showing you where the 2 ends of the fence foundation is and things like that and arrows showing you witch side is inside of the wall then having to stare at it for 10 minutes seeing witch way the wall are facing just some more indicators to help guide alignment...

8. no comment

9. ok fair enough 

10. no comment

11. I hit building cap or there some void in my base i hit it all the time and i can not place anything anywhere and i look around and there is many bases that look way bigger then mine... I need some kind of error message telling me what the hell why can i not place the piece and we just need more info about caps and any other useful info that help us building and why cant we place and so on...

12. thanks, no comment

Not trying to sound like a sausage, but try phrasing your comments more respectfully and there's a higher chance they'll listen. That's not to say they aren't aware of these issues, they are, but lke GamerGodBen said above, adding new things in breaks old things. 

If this game was in final release mode, and this stuff happened (regularly) then by all means, this would be a problem. But as-is, it's in development, and your comments are rude and disrespectful to the devs, which is much more likely to make them just ignore it entirely. Would you listen to someone calling you stupid and lazy in caps lock?

3 hours ago, GamerGodBen said:

1. Lame excuse (brake as in stop or break as in you break something?)

5. Is anyone actually using this to trade?

• Volunteer Moderator

Regarding point 10, this game has been designed and continues to do so with the message that many hands make work light. Players get far fewer engram points than there are engrams to be learned, tames can and do take several hours to complete, and breeding is a very laborious process. All of these are there to heavily encourage tribe gameplay.

So, to answer your question of "what the heck is a solo pvp player going to do in a fight" the straightforward and honestly blunt answer to this is : lament the fact that, either by choice or by circumstance, you opted to fight several enemies by yourself. There is nothing balanced about being able to ward off multiple attackers by yourself through activating auto tracking automated defenses.

Just like Airthrow said, most people wont listen to any ideas you have if you call them stupid and insult them.  You have a few valid points but you went about expressing them in the completely wrong way.  As it stands now your post is just whining with lots of grammar errors.  One last piece of advice, never call someone dumb for not doing what you would do when you have neither the skill or the knowledge to do it yourself.

well i sorry about all the rude comments but sometimes the game just gets that frustrating when your trying to do things and it kicks you in places... But they really really need to fix many many things and there is things that i know has never been touched that i said...

I do have a tribe of 4 players but i also have a solo server... But im a pretty good player i fend of ok amount of stuff i mean im no noob im 94 main character and 80 my second character...

I just feel sorry for them people that do chose to play solo on PVP.. Its very harsh, and its not the game thats harsh its the issues i said. like getting stuck under dinos looking at you and trying to log out and do many thing enable wondering and all that stuff... They need a kill command so you can respawn in bed and get ur stuff.

Archived