Announcing ARK Park VR!

Jatheish

Sony is CANCER when it comes to games on PC.  I would avoid this deal like the plague...  lately it seems like every game they've put their mitts on ends up canceled, dead or mismanaged...

Especially since "daybreak" broke off from Sony... they're even worse!

Edited by BaconOverlord

Annnnnd... Another side project which won't help Wildcard finishing up the main game.

Also, I've seen so many VR games which all of them are the same. Stand in place and shoot at stuff. Point and teleport, and watch/explore some stuff. None of them were sophisitcated games. They showed the waste of potential VR technology has, without anything better VR may die like motion controllers in the past.

Edited by Lewiatan

Hey Studio WC

In the past you have been criticized for not making the dinos realistic enough. Your response as far as I can remember was that the creatures in ark are not dinos but fantasy creatures designd by Studio WC...
Are we gonna see some design changes on the creatures in this VR Game or will you just sell the fantasy creatures for dinos this time again and lie to the ppl that will look at your fantasy creatures and think they look like actual dinos?

2 hours ago, Lewiatan said:

Annnnnd... Another side project which won't help Wildcard finishing up the main game.

Also, I've seen so many VR games which all of them are the same. Stand in place and shoot at stuff. Point and teleport, and watch/explore some stuff. None of them were sophisitcated games. They showed the waste of potential VR technology has, without anything better VR may die like motion controllers in the past.

If it's your type of game, look in to Yore VR... Medieval survival with eventual sandbox elements with Vive/Touch roomscale support, and various locomotion... Still pretty early access, but the potential is there...

where they'll learn about these creatures that they’ve only read about & seen in books and summer blockbusters

I was fine about dinosaurs being scientifically incorrect the whole time cause ARK is more of a fantazy game, yet now you are going to show your sphynx Rexes, Raptors as well as some never existed subspecies of Triceratops to children as an educational experience? Am I right? You really think its ok?