How can I breathe successfully?

JoeyMoey

Hello.

I've been a breather for a couple years now. I'm pretty addicted to it I must say, I did try to give it up in the past a few times, but it may seem that my body just cannot handle the withdrawal symptomps at this point, so I just ended up giving up eventually. 

However, it just doesn't feel right anymore, I think I'm doing something wrong. Perhaps someone could enlighten me a bit, teach me a few tricks, maybe even a tutorial.

• Inhale and exhale rapidly through your nose, keeping your mouth closed but relaxed. Your breaths in and out should be equal in duration, but as short as possible.
  • Try for three in-and-out breath cycles per second. This produces a quick movement of the diaphragm. Breathe normally after each cycle.
  • Do not do for more than 15 seconds on your first try. Each time you practice, you can increase your time by five seconds or so, until you reach a full minute.
  • Never give up on breathing or you will get dead.
  • Sometimes breathing can be more fun with fresher breath, try chewing some minty gum. 
  • Try watching your friends and see how they do it, never watch them while they are sleeping without permission, they may get startled and sad if they wake up.
  • Never practice any of this while you are submerged in baby oil, grape jelly or water.  These techniques are also not recommended for outer space without proper equipment.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Irk said:

Make sure your mouth is open as wide as possible when attempting the breath so you can maximize the airflow in to your body. It will increase your performance by cooling off your insides and letting them run at peak performance.

I only exhale through my mouth due to preferring that my nose hair do it's share in filtering out particles in the air I breathe.

Archived