ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being able to grab fish and other aquatic creatures and put them into a water tank would be FREAKING PERFECT O_o but not just engrams for small, medium and large - I am talking about building them yourself with a special glass wall so that you can make your whole house an aquarium and also be able to put Ammonites and stuff in those tanks :D 

1.) Could there be a small chance that wild dinos will drop Fertilized eggs? (With improved stats similar to post-tamed dinos of that level, anyways.)

2.) Turtle Platform Saddles? :3

3.) Would it also be possible to please add Official No-Fly (Rideable ones, anyways.) servers? (With Kibble from birds in drops, (Tapejera, Quetz, Ptera, Argent, Pela). Generally, the concept is that flyers are still in the game, but cannot be tamed and their saddles are removed.

4.) And, maybe the idea of No-Riders or No-Tame servers (Such as no rideable dinos, or not being able to ride dinos) (Or just not being able to tame them at all.)

I hope that these will be considered, have a great day! :Jerbfat:

With the Giga getting a nerf again, and Dev's on record as saying it is not what it was originally intended for, do you think a reduction in breeding time is needed now? 2 weeks for a Giga is a very long time, and a lot of work, especially with the major weakening of them. 

We hear a lot about what is coming, but can you tell us some things that have been planned but now put on the shelf?

How much of a 'balance' issue do you think introducing the new tek tier will cause? 

Will you ever allow 'Tribe' imprinting on official servers, meaning any member of the tribe can do the imprint?  This would be good for Dino's that take a lot longer than most such as Quetz's and Giga's making it a full tribe effort rather than a solo effort. 

I would second the 'Could wild dinos drop fertilized eggs' thing. I think this has worked well on SE with the dragons. 

1 hour ago, PapaDreadHead said:

When will there be a fix for the ARK dedicated servers on Xbox1. been like this/broken since launch, half the admin codes will dashbaord the server, the dino spawns are out of control, these are all issues that are know problems for a yr now and still no Luv.... lot of people bought a second xbox1 to host a server.....money i could of tossed in my toilet and had a lot less headache, if the xbox1 dedicated servers can not handle 50 players cap with wild dinos thks should of never been a option.

Amen

6 minutes ago, Voodooroll said:

When are we getting the update on Xbox one? The time between when pc gets it and Xbox one gets it seems a bit too long

We have actually had the last main update befor pc and the next update we will be getting befor pc too we should get ours on 14th (provided it passes cert) and pc gets theirs for the 21st I think. 

7 minutes ago, Voodooroll said:

When are we getting the update on Xbox one? The time between when pc gets it and Xbox one gets it seems a bit too long

We have actually had the last main update befor pc and the next update we will be getting befor pc too we should get our 14th and pc gets theirs for the 21st I think. 

-Can "Exit to main" be moved to the bottom of the screen. Hate accidently exiting when i didnt mean to. Please please make this happen! 

-can dismounting options be added to dismount either to the left or right? 

-Can we get a sunglasses skin/engram for scorched earth? Its really bright at times even with gamma down. 

-More alpha predators? Alpha spinos, argys, Allos maybe.

-Tribe imprinting options. I know its been mentioned already but it could be balanced in that another tribe member imprinting would only get a partial bonus instead of a full bonus that the original imprinter would get. 

-Can an imprint "skip" option be implemented? At times i dont have the kibble needed to imprint and hate missing out the rest of the raising process because of that one kibble.

-The ability to pickup expensive structures? Chem benches, metal behemoth gates, vaults, etc.

-Pre made cage engram for dinos.

-A recipe that aids in making dinos hungry without waking them? A very expensive recipe so its balanced. 

-Raft speed boosted a bit

-fishing on the pelagornis

Thank you Jat and the entire Wildcard team! I love this game and wanna see it be the best it can be.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived