ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either as a new dinosaur or when you go back over the older dinos it would be so amazing if you make a couple herbivores with herd AI behaviors. It would be cool to see certain plant eaters behaving like dire wolves or allosaurs. You could do the circle deference for trikes or give a true stampede mechanic.

Would it be possible to craft things in your inventory if you are accessing a smithy with the materials already in it? It would be so convenient just to walk up to a smithy or bookshelf where im storing my stuff and just go straight into crafting instead of having to drag over everything and drag it back when im done?

Would it be possible to see an expansion to the cooking recipes where we could make recipes for existing items and improve them? Such as using twice the amount of tintos for the health elixir and having a single dose twice as strong? If we can do it for foods and things it would be really nice if it could carry over to other recipes.

Inventory Management
Can you make a ( grab all items of the same kind button ).
Would it be possible to give inventorys an option to make full stacks with a click.

The Center Updates
The new Tek Cave, Dinos and Explorer Notes still coming to the Center ?
With the new Dunkleosteus a few new rich underwater ressource spots would be nice.

Dinos
Some more (Air flocks/ Water swarms) Dinos travel in groups in the future like Coels, or Dimorphodons.
A faster/bigger Metal farming Dino than the Dunkleo/ Ankylo ?
Will there be Herbivore Birds/Water Creatures ?

Everyday Life
Will there be wheelbarrow/Backpack for hauling Materials around.

23 hours ago, Voodooroll said:

When are we getting the update on Xbox one? The time between when pc gets it and Xbox one gets it seems a bit too long

Such questions will most likely not be anwered. I suggest you follow the whole crew on twitter because they recently tweeted that the update has to be approved (as always) and this process takes time ;)

So I wondering if it be possible that there are plans for battery(miners helm/attachable flashlight/night vision) and filters ( gas mask) that would work more like gas for the chainsaw. For instance able to use the attachment as more like a cosmetic and helmets but not have the affect s of them?

On 12/13/2016 at 2:09 PM, Madlad52 said:

I've been playing since the game came out on console and I'm truly in love. I just have one minor thing that I really want to know. On the Xbox one the game seems to disconnect you from the server more often than not, now yes I understand that it's the game is pre-release/early access. But it's very frustrating especially now in the newest expansion (Schorced Earth) where you will spend 100 hours taming your first dragon, just for it to die because you disconnected from the server and couldn't save it from being harmed. Can we get more commands for our Tames? (Possibly one to have them return home when in danger, which would also fix the other flying creatures in the game when set to agressive E.G. Argentavis, petradon.) Or will we see an improvement in connectivity/performance?.

Since there is already one disease (swamp fever) and I am guessing that there are going to be more diseases added, I was wondering if you are going to add hazmat suits for handling diseased animals?

For instance if someone dropped a diseased dodo in your base you could equip the hazmat suit and dispose of the biohazard before anyone in the tribe gets infected. Or if someone in your tribe is already sick with the disease, you could take care of them before the sickness spreads.

It could also be used for setting up your bioweaponized dodos so you don't get constantly sickened and have to keep making antidotes to cure it.  ;)

Before I start, yes I understand there is a building cap.

When placing building materials, we have hit limit, and after removing buildings we are still getting the cannot place  additional structures dialog when trying to work around. Have replaced Door Frames and Doors with Walls to drop the 2 building down to 1 counter, and destroying what was planted in crop plots (plant x species). This 10,500 counter does not go down, any mistake you make gets added to this even after demoing. Can we please get both of the following.

1. A UI Function when placing buildings of how much your current count is. Example: Like writing on twitter you have (0/300) text just give us something simple like this? (0/10,500) so you can tell what your radius is, and when you hit this cap.

2. Fix to this issue :)

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived