ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you guys put rope ladders on the Giga and Bronto saddles? I nearly died trying to mate my Brontos, and the Gigas will be next....

Can you guys add a dedicated Tranq rifle? Turn the Longneck into a purely damage weapon, and add a Tranq Rifle that only fires darts.

Are there plans to add a larger raft? One that can be expanded to hold Rex+ sized creatures?

Can we have a tamed dino command that tells them to return to a designated location (like home) if they travel too far if set on aggressive or are attacking something?

Can you update more of the item spawn commands so more of them have item ID numbers? Like the Kibbles, Saddles, and Tranq Darts?

Can we make more improvements for how DCs and Crashes are handled for when the player is offline?  Even just start with making all dinos that have you standing on them post dismount (including the raft) have you at least standing on the dino/raft when you come back, rather than on the ground.

More can be done to improve this for sure, but in the very least this seems reasonable.  There's no reason to drown when you come back after a DC when you were on a raft.

I was wondering if there was a way you could make a form of shock collar system for dinos to stop people from kiting dinos away from a base. Essentially any unauthorized movement by the dino would only go a certain distance from a placed wireless transmitter structure that sends out a circle from its location encasing dinos from being kited. Like on neutral a Dino will attack things but it won't leave the specified zone unless ridden or set to follow. Thanks!

When will there be a fix for the ARK dedicated servers on Xbox1. been like this/broken since launch, half the admin codes will dashbaord the server, the dino spawns are out of control, these are all issues that are know problems for a yr now and still no Luv.... lot of people bought a second xbox1 to host a server.....money i could of tossed in my toilet and had a lot less headache, if the xbox1 dedicated servers can not handle 50 players cap with wild dinos thks should of never been a option.

9 minutes ago, FlyinJapman4 said:

Could you guys put rope ladders on the Giga and Bronto saddles? I nearly died trying to mate my Brontos, and the Gigas will be next....

Can you guys add a dedicated Tranq rifle? Turn the Longneck into a purely damage weapon, and add a Tranq Rifle that only fires darts.

Are there plans to add a larger raft? One that can be expanded to hold Rex+ sized creatures?

Can we have a tamed dino command that tells them to return to a designated location (like home) if they travel too far if set on aggressive or are attacking something?

they're already going to add a bigger boat with tek tier

- Can we get a better option in the settings for a limited HUD where we can just turn off tamed dino names? Currently disabling "Floating Names" in the settings does this but it also works against wild dino's that you want to spyglass to see their level and gender in regards to a potential tame.

- Can we get a option in the settings to disable "Dino Head Turning" and "Dino Tail Swaying"? Nothing more annoying then trying to re-position a dino or pick up dino eggs and you keep getting knocked back and fourth because your dino's want to look at you or tail swipe you away.

- Can we add a variation of the Whip where you can collect dino eggs without causing the dino to move? Currently there are dino's where the only way you can collect their eggs is if you pick up or move the dino's themselves.

- Can we get a reduced cooldown for mating timers on the weekends? Would be nice to get more than 1 fertilized egg every 2 days especially when the baby hatches and it's not what you want so you end up killing it and wasting the egg.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived