Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BushKillFalls

Support closed an unrepaired bug ticket.

As you can see in the thread above I have been following the steps of going through the support ticket system to be told after 1 month that there is nothing that they can do so they are closing my ticket.

I'm not sure of the logic of how big the support system works now.

They said respond every 72 hours to their E-mail and the ticket will stay open so they aren't tracking bugs that are fixed because no sane person is going to keep reporting a fixed bug. But this last E-mail they said nothing can be done so they are going to close it even though I asked them not to. How can you not track a bug that is being constantly tested and reported with all the steps to recreate the issue that every other game on the market place seems to be able to do just fine?

If you had similar problems please share so we can solve the bug in the support system...

23 hours ago, BushKillFalls said:

As you can see in the thread above I have been following the steps of going through the support ticket system to be told after 1 month that there is nothing that they can do so they are closing my ticket.

I'm not sure of the logic of how big the support system works now.

They said respond every 72 hours to their E-mail and the ticket will stay open so they aren't tracking bugs that are fixed because no sane person is going to keep reporting a fixed bug. But this last E-mail they said nothing can be done so they are going to close it even though I asked them not to. How can you not track a bug that is being constantly tested and reported with all the steps to recreate the issue that every other game on the market place seems to be able to do just fine?

If you had similar problems please share so we can solve the bug in the support system...

41.001 posts about bugs, just in xbox. This game are made of bugs. So they can not fix it