Evolution Event: Permanent Double Rates

Jatheish

I'm shocked we all get given x2 permenant rates and then everyone is asking when x3 is seriously what gives? I really hope x3 is ree and not every weekend else I can see a pattern forming to the point people get used to the evolution events only play on them and then WC adjust it again and then there will be OP officials like player dedicated servers....

2 hours ago, Ark247uk said:

I'm shocked we all get given x2 permenant rates and then everyone is asking when x3 is seriously what gives? I really hope x3 is ree and not every weekend else I can see a pattern forming to the point people get used to the evolution events only play on them and then WC adjust it again and then there will be OP officials like player dedicated servers....

When we were given 2x permanent, it was also announced that the boosted weekends would be 3x. So the obvious question is when will we get the first 3x weekend :D

46 minutes ago, wildbill said:

When we were given 2x permanent, it was also announced that the boosted weekends would be 3x. So the obvious question is when will we get the first 3x weekend :D

Yes maybe it is an obvious question but if wild card said end of January or even later how many would be disappointed ¬¬ 

I think it's safe to say that the frequency before was expire mental to the possibilities of making it a permenant thing thus a hidden agenda behind the scenes and I think it's fair to say people were constantly jumping up and down asking for it all week to be the next weekend etc and asking when etc. 

Now I hope there is no agenda to increase it anymore on a permanent basis for fear of stability and it heading towards OP host dedicating stats... as that would just spoil it so I should imagine they will be alot less frequent (I hope :ph34r:)

My partner has dedicated over 100 days on Ark and I agree with the long term players that  all their hard grafting and grinding is somewhat meaningless now. 

I kind of wish they had of opened up permenant x2 fresh servers so the hard grafting longtermers would be recognised and not be effected to those perhaps for want of a better word more greedy players... the host dedicated servers allowed for OP stats but of course now the whole base game is changing and now people could grind for half the time of those long termers to achieve the same results... it's a tough call for the balance of what players want and loosing fan base and going with the majority that speak up and ask for more.

Not always a bad thing either but in many respects I wish they opened up fresh servers for newer game updates like cross ark and higher xp ratings etc. Servers now are struggling and new servers are long over due for fresh starts and new players to have chances.

36 minutes ago, Ark247uk said:

My partner has dedicated over 100 days on Ark and I agree with the long term players that  all their hard grafting and grinding is somewhat meaningless now. 

I keep forgetting how seriously some take this game :D

It is just a game after all, there is no meaning in anything you do in it other than the meaning you attach to it.

When all is said in done, your accomplishments in a game really amount to nothing. Hopefully you had fun doing it, as that is really all that it is about.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, Fer8601 said:

this is super cool... i will play a lot this weekend with all of my dinos and my beautiful base 

OH NO, IT'S TRUE, I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF A BUG THAT THEY DON'T FIX

I ALMOST FORGOT

Your not the only one, and heaven forbid you bring up on the forum cause you just get insulted as if your a moron and won't listen when you tell them you tried everything they said, or because they never witnessed it your just someone crying like a little kid cause it doesn't exist or must be your fault for when Dino's spawn in your house\dino pen when everything is gated off , but it's our fault that the they haven't fixed a issue that's been before I started playing six months ago

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:24 PM, wildbill said:

I keep forgetting how seriously some take this game :D

It is just a game after all, there is no meaning in anything you do in it other than the meaning you attach to it.

When all is said in done, your accomplishments in a game really amount to nothing. Hopefully you had fun doing it, as that is really all that it is about.

Yep lots of fun. We take it serious for a few reasons and beats cod zombies ;-) ark has replaced all the games we used to play haha and it's something we enjoy playing together and the kids are a part of it too. We stick to pve so it isn't as much grief. At the end of the day we are only a few people and not developers or the majority of the community so we will just wait and see as we are only a tear drop in the ocean. Devs will do what they do when they do it. As long as a bit more communication and updates then I'm sure the whole community will enjoy what's to come and when :-)

So boring to see all this happy comment for udpate x2.. Sad too see a hard core game translate for casual, RIP ark, there was already private serv for gamer who want's x2 or x10.  Why make it an obligation on official?

PS i m working on 35h a week like a lot of people and i spent almost 2k hours on this game so yes it s really expensive on times , but that s what give u happyness when u see the results of your work.

If u do not have time to play and feel this ; just don t play or go on private. I  really don t understand this change i think it s only marketing decision for casual so let s hope they won t make anymore change this way.

An hardcore gamer point of view.

Edited by krog

45 minutes ago, krog said:

So boring to see all this happy comment for udpate x2.. Sad too see a hard core game translate for casual, RIP ark, there was already private serv for gamer who want's x2 or x10.  Why make it an obligation on official?

PS i m working on 35h a week like a lot of people and i spent almost 2k hours on this game so yes it s really expensive on times , but that s what give u happyness when u see the results of your work.

If u do not have time to play and feel this ; just don t play or go on private. I  really don t understand this change i think it s only marketing decision for casual so let s hope they won t make anymore change this way.

An hardcore gamer point of view.

The change was made because not everyone has time to sink into the game and dont want unofficial.  It promotes pvp

3 hours ago, Hornedfrog85 said:

The change was made because not everyone has time to sink into the game and dont want unofficial.  It promotes pvp

so like i said they don t play ;  i bought the game like this if they don t like this they knew it when they bought it or can br refund what s the pbm with this this is just a marketing change like i said  and th change is also pve so its not for promote pvp or just do it on pvp;  but once again like i said before all those possibilities were availlablebefore on unofficial and everyone was happy; take time or go play others game that s the point .

1 minute ago, krog said:

so like i said they don t play ;  i bought the game like this if they don t like this they knew it when they bought it or can br refund what s the pbm with this this is just a marketing change like i said  and th change is also pve so its not for promote pvp or just do it on pvp;  but once again like i said before all those possibilities were availlablebefore on unofficial and everyone was happy; take time or go play others game that s the point .

Well clearly not everyone was happy.  I have played pretty much from day1 and you know i like the change i dont spend my 3 hours of game play doing just one task i can now go get metal and wood build and on occasion raid the game plays at a far better pace.  You also have the option to go unofficial im sure you could find a die hard hard core gamer like yourself that runs a server or start in yourself? 

• GP locked this topic