Dodo fights

captredbeard79

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator

I don't know if this is still happening, or has already happened. However, before you go to all the efforts of preparing it and advertising it, I would take into consideration the flee mechanic. If one Dodo is stronger than its opponent, then one or two hits and the weaker one will immediately flee. The problem with this is that in a tournament like this it can potential just become a one-sided fight and the winner would be quite obvious as it would be the stronger one.

I know the devs are looking to add a function where you can disable fleeing for tames, which is what i'm waiting for as i've planned a similar tournament a year ago and the thing that stopped me was the flee mechanic.

10 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

I don't know if this is still happening, or has already happened. However, before you go to all the efforts of preparing it and advertising it, I would take into consideration the flee mechanic. If one Dodo is stronger than its opponent, then one or two hits and the weaker one will immediately flee. The problem with this is that in a tournament like this it can potential just become a one-sided fight and the winner would be quite obvious as it would be the stronger one.

I know the devs are looking to add a function where you can disable fleeing for tames, which is what i'm waiting for as i've planned a similar tournament a year ago and the thing that stopped me was the flee mechanic.

This.. is the greatest thing i have ever read. Please, whoever is doing this.. i want to see a video go with it that includes a studio wide Dodo tournament as a launch trailer for the patch notes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived