Troll ruining game for whole server

Ryan85

Got a Player in official server eu pve 632  who sets up pillars and gates everywhere and even in caves ,they even put gates near peoples base so we cant build anymore .Alot of players are complaining and sending tickets but nothing happens some have already relocated to new servers or even worse quit ark ,if any admins or devs sees this please help ty .5 more players are relocating today because of the same guy.

8.jpg

6 hours ago, Ryan85 said:

sets up pillars and gates everywhere and even in caves ,they even put gates near peoples base so we cant build anymore .Alot of players are complaining and sending tickets but nothing happens some have already relocated to new servers or even worse quit ark

In caves you cant build in PvE, if some tribe blocking others gate or entrance then GM will take look of it. This is happen before me, someone block my gates with their dinos and after some days of wait GM visit my base and removed all their dinos. Wait for their response.

Edit: You can direct reply ur issue status through the mail what you received from WC.

Had such a guy too.

After 2 weeks auto replay. .... try this and this and this..... if not solved... contact us.

Contacted agian.... 3 days later ... ticket closed....

Contact again.... will look into it......

Nearly 4 weeks now.... nothing has happend

Guy did harassment. blocked others. killed others via wall hack.....

So just give up or try some other solution. wc will not help.

4 hours ago, BulletForce said:

This is why you man up and play PVP. I fsomeone does this on pvp you just shoot him dead.

"man up" geeeez, what a loser you are... you realise there are different kind of ppl, some like to play pvp some like to play coop. and then there are the idiots who think only their way is "real".. get a grasp, you are not "manned up" just because you are playing pvp. come out to the ground if you wanna "man up"...

Ive said it once I will say it again, you have to play PvE as if it is PvP. And claim all the land you think you may need for expansion ahead of time. Ignore the cries of the Pillar Police saying you have too much land claimed. As long as it is attached to your base (Dont pillar the map just what you need near your base) you have to do it or some troll will come along and find that ONE spot you didnt pillar properly and then you have a troll in your backyard. Metal base just in case someone kites something to you, keep all of your dinos in an enclosed pen (eventually metal), And finally the best advice is what most of our parents told us when we were kids, "Ignore them, they will go away.". This is so true when it comes to trolls in PvE. If they dont see crying in chat, crying on the forums they get bored and move on to someone else which then leaves their stuff to demolish. In the meantime, tend to your dinos, gather resources for your base upgrade and plan your base expansion and dont let them see you are bothered. 

On 12/11/2016 at 6:51 AM, DinoMinions said:

Ive said it once I will say it again, you have to play PvE as if it is PvP. And claim all the land you think you may need for expansion ahead of time. Ignore the cries of the Pillar Police saying you have too much land claimed. As long as it is attached to your base (Dont pillar the map just what you need near your base) you have to do it or some troll will come along and find that ONE spot you didnt pillar properly and then you have a troll in your backyard. Metal base just in case someone kites something to you, keep all of your dinos in an enclosed pen (eventually metal), And finally the best advice is what most of our parents told us when we were kids, "Ignore them, they will go away.". This is so true when it comes to trolls in PvE. If they dont see crying in chat, crying on the forums they get bored and move on to someone else which then leaves their stuff to demolish. In the meantime, tend to your dinos, gather resources for your base upgrade and plan your base expansion and dont let them see you are bothered. 

I agree about the expansion placing, but most of the time these people are just excessively placing foundations/pillars to block players from building. 

An idea i had about this was an overhaul to tribes, you could build like this totem or something (which you only get one of) and then when you place it, you have a certain area around your base where its considered "Your land" (until someone destroys your totem) and no one can build near you, but can destroy your structures in pvp. You could even upgrade the totem to provide more space and such.

When you go outside of your your totems range you are very limited on what you can build, I.E no foundations or anything that can claim an area. 

6 hours ago, Bugs5567 said:

I agree about the expansion placing, but most of the time these people are just excessively placing foundations/pillars to block players from building. 

An idea i had about this was an overhaul to tribes, you could build like this totem or something (which you only get one of) and then when you place it, you have a certain area around your base where its considered "Your land" (until someone destroys your totem) and no one can build near you, but can destroy your structures in pvp. You could even upgrade the totem to provide more space and such.

When you go outside of your your totems range you are very limited on what you can build, I.E no foundations or anything that can claim an area. 

Ya, no one has thought of this :)

Posted something similar about 6 months ago, so if that was going to happen, they would have done it already.

It does take a lot of effort to troll a server like this, I wonder what kind of mental defect motivates someone like that? You got to give it to WC, they have made it difficult to be a total pain in the ***, but they just can't find a way to stop the most determined trolls.

Archived