ARK - The hunt for the Bionic Rex!

Jatheish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, STACKHOUSE said:

How do you get a bionic rex suit ? Wasnt there something free u got with the game when u purchased it ? Or am i on the wrong topic??

I'm not sure what you need to do ingame to get the Rex suit as i'm not on Xbone, but I do know that it's not a instant free item, you need to do stuff to get it. I believe there's information about it around here somewhere.

On December 15, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Jat said:

Hey guys!

The first survivor to tweet us a picture of their Bionic Rex on an OFFICIAL PVP Server will win $200!

The screenshot should be taken with the pause menu open to display the server name :)

You can tweet at us @survivetheark

The contest will run until we have a winner! Just a little reminder that this contest is taking place on our newly launched platform; Xbox One!

Good luck everyone :)

It says $1,000 on the consol 

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Krevin said:

Can you confirm?  Many times in my own dedicated server it would say And be formatted just like an official Xbox server.  It would look completely like an official server.

The menu screenshot that was provided shows it as a Official Server. I'm not familiar with unofficial servers, but I haven't heard of Unofficial servers showing it as an Official server.

Archived