ARK - The hunt for the Bionic Rex!

Jatheish

• Administrator

UPDATE 12/30/15: We have a winner!

Hey guys!

The first survivor to tweet us a picture of their Bionic Rex on an OFFICIAL PVP Server will win $200!

The screenshot should be taken with the pause menu open to display the server name :)

You can tweet at us @survivetheark

The contest will run until we have a winner! Just a little reminder that this contest is taking place on our newly launched platform; Xbox One!

Good luck everyone :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, Tsundere Dragon said:

How do you post it from the xbox screenshot menu?

If you double-tap your xbox-one button on your controller and then hit the Y key, it'll take a screenshot. Then you can upload that via the OneDrive application, save it and tweet it at us. Or if you've got a great camera, a photo will do the trick too :P

5 minutes ago, Jat said:

If you double-tap your xbox-one button on your controller and then hit the Y key, it'll take a screenshot. Then you can upload that via the OneDrive application, save it and tweet it at us. Or if you've got a great camera, a photo will do the trick too :P

Thanks a lot, looking forward to participating!

RIP me since I suck at these kind games I'll probably end up playing on a private server with some friends. Rather than playing on a pvp one and getting my face split open by a pet dodo as people defacate over my dead body. Still though good luck to the person who manages to do this, you are a god.

• Wildcard Community
4 minutes ago, Jat said:

Nothing, it's just a fun cosmetic skin :)

Also, don't think anyone will be able to get it today.. honestly if they manage within a few days - I'll be incredibly impressed! 

And now everyone frantically tries to figure out how to get it >:)

13 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey guys!

The first survivor to tweet us a picture of their Bionic Rex on an OFFICIAL PVP Server will win $200!

The screenshot should be taken with the pause menu open to display the server name :)

You can tweet at us @survivetheark

The contest will run until we have a winner! Just a little reminder that this contest is taking place on our newly launched platform; Xbox One!

Good luck everyone :)

Bought it at midnight. Had 4 hours sleep. Still installing -_-

Archived