(XBOX) CROSS CLUSTER

aklay

Hello, i wonder if there will be more opening servers? we are kinda stuck inbetween the 3servers, and being alphas here without competition makes it really boring now.... heard you where  gonna add up the NA TO EU, but nothing happend? heard you where gonna add more cluster cross servers? info? we need more competition, best mode ever... but no challenge anymore

On 12/10/2016 at 4:27 AM, aklay said:

Hello, i wonder if there will be more opening servers? we are kinda stuck inbetween the 3servers, and being alphas here without competition makes it really boring now.... heard you where  gonna add up the NA TO EU, but nothing happend? heard you where gonna add more cluster cross servers? info? we need more competition, best mode ever... but no challenge anymore

Believe me I get you. I really do, but the last thing we need is more servers man lol there are so many dead and low pop servers that adding more would just set them back even further from what they really need to be working on.

22 minutes ago, aklay said:

Yes, but the issue is the cluster servers are awsome, you transfer easly between island/center/SE with bases on them all, not that u cant do that with normal anymore, but still more clusters would been awsome.

I see what you are saying and I do agree. I like how you can have all 3 maps and not be able to get outside interference. I wouldn't mind them making more as long as they got rid of like the lowest 300 populated servers first. Believe me, it's shocking but there are that many.

Archived