how to redeem the DLC rewards?!?

JewisHousE

If they aren't in your inventory by default they are likely unlocks like the mecha rex skin for xbox.  Seems a little like false advertising to me if that's the case - i was under the impression they would be in your default inventory like all the preorder skins for PC.  I guess I'll find out when i get around to purchasing the PS4 version in a few weeks.

This is likely because, like the rewards on the Xbox One version of the game, the Bionic Giganotosaurus skin and Manticore Armor skin must be unlocked by fulfilling certain requirements. My Survivor Profile was wiped just days before Scorched Earth released and I haven't recovered my Bionic Rex skin or Survivor's Trophy yet due to the lack of time during my day.

If my theory about your items is correct, you'll likely need to recover ALL of the Explorer Notes on both the Ark Prime map and the Scorched Earth map. My suggestion is to go into single-player, spawn a gps (if you have access to spawn commands), and spend a day or two treasure hunting. The developers provided the link to the Ark Wiki for a reason and it has been a huge help for me in recovering my lost Dossiers.

it is realy not fair that i dont get the skins by default, and i cant play in a single player and spawn a gps because i am playing single player in a world i dont want to activate cheats in, or delete him...

23 hours ago, N7_Sinner said:

This is likely because, like the rewards on the Xbox One version of the game, the Bionic Giganotosaurus skin and Manticore Armor skin must be unlocked by fulfilling certain requirements. My Survivor Profile was wiped just days before Scorched Earth released and I haven't recovered my Bionic Rex skin or Survivor's Trophy yet due to the lack of time during my day.

If my theory about your items is correct, you'll likely need to recover ALL of the Explorer Notes on both the Ark Prime map and the Scorched Earth map. My suggestion is to go into single-player, spawn a gps (if you have access to spawn commands), and spend a day or two treasure hunting. The developers provided the link to the Ark Wiki for a reason and it has been a huge help for me in recovering my lost Dossiers.

Xbox players had to earn their rewards, myself included. You may not like it, but the entire Xbox community would likely feel neglected if the PS4 community had their in-game rewards handed to them on a silver platter. I know that I would, but I won't argue that point any further. You asked for help and we gave you help. What you choose to do with our advice is your prerogative. You aren't entitled to those exclusives simply because you purchased the game. Earning them feels far more rewarding in my humble opinion.

you are all right, i like to earn it too. first, i didnt know you can earn it legit without buying(i bought the dlc only for the scorched earth i dont realy care about the in game items).

second, it is okay to earn it, but the publishers cant write that you get this rewards if you dont get them, its just aint right...

• 3 months later...

Archived