Cross transfer

frostbringer98

you can remove the cross transfer.. some guys played 1-2 years for alpha spot in some servers it's not fair to be wiped by chinese or german or whatever invasion you know ? think for 1 second for the players and not the money you get from people! i think 80-90% of the people will be agree on that.we didnt waste so much time so we cant sleep nwo cuz we all await the invasions :) 

are you pve player ? my point is all thoose people give money for the game and now there's game breaking server transfers.played 1-2 years and now will be wiped from some invasion ? it's not fair for the community.. pvp my a** . just add new servers dont make transfers it's simple as that.ffs they wanted pvp so make all servers available for invasion :D gg 

Cross-Transfers are how this game needs to be.  With the extreme power creep in this game (IE you have a giga and new players have a raptor) you can always keep someone down leading to a non-competitive server, your PvP server essentially becomes PvE.  Transfers allow you to lose your power-creep safety blanket, and now that you can go between all maps there isn't the safety net for SE invaders either.  

The main problem with transfer is the system they use that has introduced multiple duping exploits over the past few months.  Not the concept itself.

Archived