Jat

PS4 Patch Notes: Current Version (v504.0) & Upcoming ()

924 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Horvath said:

They always worked for me...

Ya but they werent for me, was running prim+, which i was already over in that forum mentioning it, just mentioning here because they were fixed after update, i even have proof on video. Just look up Entwined Puppet on youtube. It will be the prim+ ones,

i will say that the update fixed alot of things..no more tamed dinos falling in the floors of caves..but the lag is 10X worse..i can deal with the lag..but when it lasts like 15 mins where i cant move..not once..not twice not even 3 times in 2 hrs of gamelplay but 4 times thats n hr lost to lag..it used to be it would last a few mins if that now its like a 15 min lag and then you get back and everything is dead and your usually dead. Something changed for the worse in that dept.

1 hour ago, Horvath said:

Good Advice never ever play ark on an official Server its cancer lol u will miss so much if u dont search a good dedicated Server there are a lot of them with Ping like 30to50 no lag at all, a lot of Dinos everywhere the world lives ........

Except dedicated servers crash constantly because they're a broken mess and the devs don't seem interested in fixing them. 

Edited by JoeyKray

This game is utter crap right now. 

Like many others I'm still hopeful for some portion of the game to return to the playability that got us all hooked at launch for psn. 

The garbage 1/2 hour lag freezes every other 1/2 hour need immediate care. It's pretty much ruined what used to be a great game and what could have been an awesome baby raising experience. 

Instead laaaaaaaagggggg.... oh I'm sorry you didn't get to imprint on your new hatchlings and that they died because you couldn't feed them. 

Oh wait you did get to raise these babies so we're going to drop them right through the map or better yet we'll just kill them for absolutely no reason. Laaaaaaaaggggggg

oh I see your on your brand new tame over there..... let's make it so you can't access inventory or fight anything around you but they can all still attack and kill you both. Laaaaaaaaaggggggg

fix your game

12 hours ago, JoeyKray said:

Except dedicated servers crash constantly because they're a broken mess and the devs don't seem interested in fixing them. 

12 hours ago, JoeyKray said:

Then not buy Game in EA State.

6 hours ago, Tagz360 said:

Like many others I'm still hopeful for some portion of the game to return to the playability that got us all hooked at launch for psn. 

The garbage 1/2 hour lag freezes every other 1/2 hour need immediate care. It's pretty much ruined what used to be a great game and what could have been an awesome baby raising experience. 

Instead laaaaaaaagggggg.... oh I'm sorry you didn't get to imprint on your new hatchlings and that they died because you couldn't feed them. 

Oh wait you did get to raise these babies so we're going to drop them right through the map or better yet we'll just kill them for absolutely no reason. Laaaaaaaaggggggg

oh I see your on your brand new tame over there..... let's make it so you can't access inventory or fight anything around you but they can all still attack and kill you both. Laaaaaaaaaggggggg

fix your game

U know what a lag is i think not.

Doesn't wildcard just hire a company to host servers or do they themselves host them? Making more players able to get in is neat... just like installing a distributor on an engine,  first ya gotta put it in and adjust from there, its called fine tuning. They released this game early so that we could help fine tune it, and the amount of things to work on is insane. But it is coming along quite nicely, plz be patient its so gonna be worth it in the end 😊

38 minutes ago, Horvath said:

Lmao cuz u are and know how it works

did anyone in PlayStation world do the port forwarding thing for better connection is the question..lol I have friends on my server from Australia and I am in NA and their ping is 57 to 65 by doing the port forwarding.. Just saying might help with most of the ping/lag issues

TCP/UDP to open are as follows;

80 to 80

443 to 443

1935 to 1935

3478 to 3480

open those ports up should reduse most of the connections issues, Ping issues, and lag issues. But you can't be the only one port forwarding. You need to get the majority of the community on your server to help with reduse those issues.

Edited by bertrob2
added ports to open

23 hours ago, Tagz360 said:

fix your game

they are working on most of the issues that include the lag. It is still in testing phase.. You might be able to help yourself out. By doing the following.

did anyone in PlayStation world do the port forwarding thing for better connection is the question..lol I have friends on my server from Australia and I am in NA and their ping is 57 to 65 by doing the port forwarding.. Just saying might help with most of the ping/lag issues
80 to 80
443 to 443
1935 to 1935
3478 to 3480
open those ports up should reduse most of the connections issues, Ping issues, and lag issues. But you can't be the only one port forwarding. You need to get the majority of the community on your server to help with reduse those issues

9 hours ago, EntwinnedPuppet said:

Doesn't wildcard just hire a company to host servers or do they themselves host them? Making more players able to get in is neat... just like installing a distributor on an engine,  first ya gotta put it in and adjust from there, its called fine tuning. They released this game early so that we could help fine tune it, and the amount of things to work on is insane. But it is coming along quite nicely, plz be patient its so gonna be worth it in the end 😊

a little bit of both actually, for one if you had two consoles you could host your own server. If you played on pc you can host your own server. If you were a pc player you could rent a server.. So far console version needs more work and Sony is a stickler for eco system support. Wild card is doing what they can, but content first then optimization.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:22 AM, IncubusMaverick said:

lets do some simple math. They said they sold 1mil copies dec and jan, Lets over shoot and say they have 1000 servers 70 players per server, thats 70k. If they sold a mil copies, what the hell are the other 930,000 people doing? waiting to log in? Or they tried the game, got stomped and went on to play something else! By The way I am level 82 and have done all the game offers, so by now I am bored by the lack of competition in the game. you have to stomp out anyone new to keep control of the server, thats just the way it is, crush or get crushed. It's gets boring as hell. I have tamed all the dino's built all I can build,breed all i want to breed, made all the recipes picked all the drops.after awhile it's just filling bins beating low levels, It's boring! now for the 20k or so who control the game (alpha's) maybe they stick around, but they too like me will get bored with the same old same old. when you reach a certain level, Even if you let people build awhile, they will never match the equipment you have and will easily get smashed at some point, it is what it is. The people who seem to enjoy this game long term are the ones who enjoy the chat drama. i myself could care less about that aspect. it just gets me when people act like its the first game of its kind, totally not true, this one just has dino's. Also by the way since this update i didnt think the lag could get worse, but congrats they did it! Plus for every 5 things they add, 10 things go wrong. 

dang I didn't do my math like you. You are a a genius. Who did you get all 1 million people to play at the same time? I think you forgot to subtract time zones, people working and the occasional player that bought the game twice to host their very own server. That 930k just got dropped by a large margin..lol then there are the non dedicated players. Which is one PlayStation 4 players. So you are a level 83. I maxed out 5 characters. And lost mine to game data corruption Last year. Yep and compared to the Xbox version last year, PlayStation has it easy this year. Imagine gathering, taming rates, experience point cut in half of what you are getting now. Why don't you do battle with another server if you are such a big shot on your server. Cross server pvp is a thing over here at Xbox were alpha tribe take on other alpha tribes. Or turn it into a RP server as an alpha tribe. You are just a salty kid. Did you just get raided again or are you hiding behind a pve server..lol

14 hours ago, bertrob2 said:

80 to 80

443 to 443

1935 to 1935

3478 to 3480

open those ports up should reduse most of the connections issues, Ping issues, and lag issues. But you can't be the only one port forwarding. You need to get the majority of the community on your server to help with reduse those issues.

I dont have issues my Internet is Open for all Ports. Of Course Ping goes high when more ppl join but nothing compared to official Server .

On 2/22/2017 at 9:21 PM, bertrob2 said:

dang I didn't do my math like you. You are a a genius. Who did you get all 1 million people to play at the same time? I think you forgot to subtract time zones, people working and the occasional player that bought the game twice to host their very own server. That 930k just got dropped by a large margin..lol then there are the non dedicated players. Which is one PlayStation 4 players. So you are a level 83. I maxed out 5 characters. And lost mine to game data corruption Last year. Yep and compared to the Xbox version last year, PlayStation has it easy this year. Imagine gathering, taming rates, experience point cut in half of what you are getting now. Why don't you do battle with another server if you are such a big shot on your server. Cross server pvp is a thing over here at Xbox were alpha tribe take on other alpha tribes. Or turn it into a RP server as an alpha tribe. You are just a salty kid. Did you just get raided again or are you hiding behind a pve server..lol

thats the best you got! LMAO

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, IncubusMaverick said:

thats the best you got! LMAO

nope just showing your math average and skills are completely ridiculous and I am glade if you ever published a paper for any reason. I have a link to show the people you're insane and can't even do proper statistics..lol