Jat

PS4 Patch Notes: Current Version (v503.0) & Upcoming (v504, ETA: February 14)

630 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Ark247uk said:

Me and my partner both play together... I used to spend hours watching him play then bought another xbox to play with him but the tethering distance annoyed us greatly then we bought another xbox and hosted our own... we now host one normal PVP with offline protection on the island... but its too OP for us stats wise as we prefer to grind but when we lower the stats people join and leave on it... and we are on 2 official servers 1 is prim plus PVE and the other is normal PVE we are a Mr&Mrs tribe and it's either join him or become an ARK widow... he goes and tames and I maintain the base and keep dinos levelled up and fed and narcotics etc always available then we go out resource gathering mate boosted and meat run on 100% imprinted tames together to fill feeding troughs etc..  he pretty much stays awake Friday morning to Monday evening and we take turns imprinting raised dinos etc together... it's a great game for couples and gives the edge when it comes to raising and getting 100% imprinted as we treat them like real newborns and shift rotate and water the other one up when it needs doing or let them sleep and use their xbox whilst they are asleep hehe x

I'm not allowed to talk about my dinosaurs, lol.

rom.png

Just now, Carnaged said:

Does this game currently make user of the pro, I know the 1080p patch is coming today, is there any difference now over vanilla ps4?

not sure but the pro has better spec so would guess it looks a lot smoother also jat posted on twitter last night there not even sure the patch will land today  

Here's how you can see which client and server versions there are, client version normally shows in the lower right hand corner of the screens.  Which version number shows up for you?
In this post I describe a bit on where to find the version numbers, it's for Xbox so I'm assuming it's the same for PS4.