Does Wildcard Staff Not Unstuck Dinos Now?

Zachwildcat

I had two cases where my dino was stuck, the first case no issues minus it took forever to get a wildcard employee to respond to my ticket BUT they made a time and got my dino unstuck. This next time, my dino is stuck and again (just over a week and its stuck again) it took forever to get a response BUT this dude is now telling me he cannot do anything for me. I've responded to the ticket trying to get an answer and he or she will just not respond anymore. I'm betting he or she wants me to just give up so they can close the ticket and be done, anyone help me out with this or tell me why one person does it and now this one tells me they cant do anything???

Perhaps they need to fix dinos falling through the map then.  Fixed it with players, but it only made the dino issue worse.  Used to be if you were riding a dino when it fell, you just kept riding it once it hit the water until it was safe.  Now it dismounts you, puts you back on the surface and leaves your dino to rot.

quote from the canned response i got in a recent ticket i made about a baby vanishing 

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to restore dinos that are lost in this way currently, spawn new ones on the map, or get dinos unstuck.

It also wouldnt be nearly as bad if the dinos under the map did not get deleted every server restarts. When i catch some of mine under the map, i usually can get them out using follow whistle with spyglass, but if it happen while i sleep and a restart occur, goodbye dino. vanish with no logs. 

That's a bummer. I've had the same issue, luckily having been on private and local servers, a simple teleport command works wonders.

I can absolutely understand not being able to keep up with the high volume of similar reports, though this will only increase as the player base of course will, especially now with PS4 coming in today.

One way to combat this (without a dev patch/hotfix) is to have a team of trusted community volunteers to respond to the various tickets. The more admins the better off everyone is, as WC can focus on the tasks at hand, while the volunteer admins can do their best at settling case records.

8 hours ago, Brayn said:

Perhaps they need to fix dinos falling through the map then.  Fixed it with players, but it only made the dino issue worse.  Used to be if you were riding a dino when it fell, you just kept riding it once it hit the water until it was safe.  Now it dismounts you, puts you back on the surface and leaves your dino to rot.

Yer its there coding,players still fall into the world.....

Same with dinos...

8 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

Yer its there coding,players still fall into the world.....

Same with dinos...

had 6 baby brontos vanish today, no logs, plenty of food, plenty of space around them to avoid collisions and directly on the ground. They likely fell through the map, again -_-. I'm so tired of this poop. 

1 minute ago, HippoZoned said:

As much as I hate saying this. Its EA its bound to happen. You're just gonna have to tame another one.

Yes offcourse it is, but its been happening since the day the game launched into EA and it only got worse since, so we will complain about it until something is done. Ive lost easily 20times more dinos to bugs causing them to vanish than to any pvper and im on an official pvp server lol. And yet here we are, we patches adding new issues daily, small things getting fixed that have little to no impact and one of the major feature of the game still at huge risk to a major bug. 

4 minutes ago, Jey123456 said:

Yes offcourse it is, but its been happening since the day the game launched into EA and it only got worse since, so we will complain about it until something is done. Ive lost easily 20times more dinos to bugs causing them to vanish than to any pvper and im on an official pvp server lol. And yet here we are, we patches adding new issues daily, small things getting fixed that have little to no impact and one of the major feature of the game still at huge risk to a major bug. 

Im not defending it or the bug im just saying don't expect help that is all

I never lost as many dinos as in the SE.
We saw them half-body on the ground before disappearing, others disappeared instantly, nothing in the logs.
I have received some dinos restore back by the admin. With all the dinos we lost in a small/medium tribe, i can't imagine how many more tickets they will receive a day. 
The last ticket i made, i get the response after 10 days, I get the following message:

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I understand you're reporting your dinosaur being lost. As a fellow survivor, I know how much that must hurt and I am terribly sorry about the inconvenience this caused. Unfortunately as much as I wish we could, we're unable to restore lost dinosaurs to players at this time. Sadly even if the dinosaur was lost due to a game glitch/bug. If your dinosaur was simply stuck and you have visual confirmation on its location we would be able to assist you then. I'd like to be of more assistance to you, so if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be able to look into your additional inquiry. Take care and have a great day!

On 07/12/2016 at 5:51 PM, Vonpritz said:

Salty?

why would i be? i dont care much, this is just one more wasted idea. great artists, good level designers rubbish backend developers and totally unintuitive game designers. just one more crap amongst the rest nowadays get released so nothing unusual. they are unable to come up with something original in the long term, thats why they push more and more content instead of making the game playable, they have to cover up their inability. ts actually WC that will be salty soon when their official servers will die out and they will not even have a single player experience to offer. this game could be better than a fallout if properly made but that wont ever happen with wc.

Bit of joke when wildcard logged on my server today and spawned in 270 Gigas (game breaking it's fresh spawn 270) 250 quetz etc for a tribe that lost them to a glitch, they didn't replace any thing I lost to invisible titans I guess I just wasn't alpha enough, the worse thing was thedumbass spelt his gamer tag Wilcard smh 

On 12/6/2016 at 6:44 PM, Brayn said:

What they could and should do is open a bloody hat & skin store, hire more admins or get volunteer /auxiliary admins who'd have limited powers (no spawning in dinos, just moving them)..

On 12/6/2016 at 9:44 AM, Brayn said:

actually they have not fixed it with players as 2x in 24hrs i have fallen though the floor  in my base ..... and today i removed the floor and destroyed vital equipment for the tribe .... so they have not fixed the issue as they have stated

17 hours ago, LE4SoDeadly said:

Bit of joke when wildcard logged on my server today and spawned in 270 Gigas (game breaking it's fresh spawn 270) 250 quetz etc for a tribe that lost them to a glitch, they didn't replace any thing I lost to invisible titans I guess I just wasn't alpha enough, the worse thing was thedumbass spelt his gamer tag Wilcard smh 

Lol. This happened today? I'm calling bs

21 hours ago, NebraskARK said:

Lol. This happened today? I'm calling bs

It really depend which mod you get. Some will get tames replaced no problem, others will be terrible (Aeolus). Seriously though. Copy pasted answers for like 4 times in a row. And then said he could do nothing about it. I guess he was sick of me so he set the problem to solved. It was not. The least he could do is report the issue to the devs. He literally did nothing and wasted my time. 

/Salt

1 hour ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

It really depend which mod you get. Some will get tames replaced no problem, others will be terrible (Aeolus). Seriously though. Copy pasted answers for like 4 times in a row. And then said he could do nothing about it. I guess he was sick of me so he set the problem to solved. It was not. The least he could do is report the issue to the devs. He literally did nothing and wasted my time. 

/Salt

glad to see im not the only one with bad experiences when a ticket is handled by Aeolus xD. I dont think ive ever got anything but canned response from him, and in most cases they didnt even concern the ticket >_>. 

Archived