Welcome to the ARK, PS4 Survivors!

Jatheish

• 3 weeks later...

One feature we’re incredibly excited to bring to PS4 and Xbox survivors early next year is the concept of player-run, PC-hosted dedicated servers. These servers will have higher maximum player counts and a good deal of customizable settings, for hardcore server administrators to tune everything to their liking. We’re working on it, and so far it’s looking very promising!

Can we please get an update on this? 
I am assuming the official ps4 servers are hosted on pc's so surely the software already exists, you just need to release it?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi i spent days finding all explorer notes and dossiers to get my trophies and skins and so i did it in single player but had to beat the last boss to get the last note apparently for the dossier and finally go the achievements however after the end credits i lost everything including all my single player character, skins and on my nitrado server that i pay for with my group of friends i lost all my skins their and my entire view of the map. I still have all my achievements unlocked but no skins. Any way to fix this because im not doing all that again it took way too long!

5 hours ago, Saxyeman said:

Hi i spent days finding all explorer notes and dossiers to get my trophies and skins and so i did it in single player but had to beat the last boss to get the last note apparently for the dossier and finally go the achievements however after the end credits i lost everything including all my single player character, skins and on my nitrado server that i pay for with my group of friends i lost all my skins their and my entire view of the map. I still have all my achievements unlocked but no skins. Any way to fix this because im not doing all that again it took way too long!

I am in the same Boat with you 

I completed the Tames but still had the Dossier to unlock for the final Boss. after completing it i found myself floating thru space thinking something pretty good awaits as far as unlocks go.............and  getting ready to go try out some of the new skins i had been saving............only to find out i get to respawn with nothing zip nada,  except i was now starting over, with my mini maps greyed out once again even on the server.........

• 1 month later...