Advertisement before the start of a game?

BigTem

I am aware that Survival of the Fittest (SotF) is not a free-to-play game anymore and will not become one at least for the coming years. However, I'd really like to say (not suggest, but kind of) that I really do not mind seeing a minute or 30 seconds video advertisement (similar to Youtube) before the game start. Since Ark is a game (sorry, just to stress), maybe Wildcard can partner with gaming hardware provider. This can potentially increase the revenue earned and hence Wildcard can host more tournaments with more prizes which can then attract more players to join. Then ... start the random tribe matchmaking feature (which Ark SotF already have from what I read) and make Ark SotF a more competitive E-sport game.

I know that Studio Wildcard have a lot of money and investments, I am just suggesting this because I really do not mind seeing 30 seconds video advertisement before a game start. I believe most Ark fans is with me to help Wildcard grow and make SotF a more competitive E-sport.

2 hours ago, thestiffler said:

Of the Many worries Studio wildcard have, money is and has never been one 

However, in the long term, everything will be spent - for development and reward. I just do not want to see the developer stop developing SotF (a really good PvP game) because they have no more resources. And hence I really do not mind watching a short advertisement before a game start.

52 minutes ago, BigTem said:

However, in the long term, everything will be spent - for development and reward. I just do not want to see the developer stop developing SotF (a really good PvP game) because they have no more resources. And hence I really do not mind watching a short advertisement before a game start.

Their lack of SOTF development has nothing to do with money, in 7 months of SL they have given away close to half a million dollars. With WC its about developer resource, organisation and desire, these guys are sitting on quite a bank after scorched and now the ps4 money will come rolling in too...

Archived