PS4 ARK Server List - Find new players with us

Hi folks,

As we did it already when the Xbox version of ARK was released, we have done the same for the PS4 release.

We will provide you the first PS4 ARK Server List for your private/player dedicated servers.

Register and publish your server for free:

http://ps4arkservers.com

Cy7QNbLWEAAu2yj.jpg large.jpg

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me here.

Cheers,

Tom

If people are managing to create stable dedicated servers can you please let us know how to set them up and how to join them? I have been trying to setup a payer dedicated server for days. It creates but I cant join, invite or see it in the server list.

if your post is pinned then someone muse either know how to or at least think others know how to set them up!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 December 2016 at 5:08 PM, Tom said:

Hi folks,

As we did it already when the Xbox version of ARK was released, we have done the same for the PS4 release.

We will provide you the first PS4 ARK Server List for your private/player dedicated servers.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom, well done my son and I tried all night to try and start together all servers full, we have managed to up load our survivors ok I will check you site out...

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2016 at 5:08 PM, Tom said:

Hi folks,

Cheers,

Tom

nice site but the servers are all missing very important info on rates (harvest rate, xp rate, taming rate etc) though that is an issue with those that submit their servers rather then your site you could make those sections mandatory when entering server details 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:08 PM, Tom said:

Hi folks,

Cheers,

Tom

Hey, If I joined a one of the multiple servers you offer and advertise, would I be able to transfer stuff from an official server??

• 1 month later...

Hi, i;ve been going through the struggles of building and keeping an Ark ps4 dedicated server.  We've grown and have a dozen or so tribes, but recently, even before the update they have become inactive.  I;m trying to recruit and list my server here, as i know it only shows up a small percentage of the time in matchmaking.  }

I keep getting 'account unconfirmed or banned'.  I would assume it's not banned, since no breech of terms.  However, i find myself in the same spot, not being able to list my server. ]

Thanks,

Doblueyen (warduckluck)

• 2 months later...
On 23.2.2017 at 10:08 PM, TheDave said:

nice site but the servers are all missing very important info on rates (harvest rate, xp rate, taming rate etc) though that is an issue with those that submit their servers rather then your site you could make those sections mandatory when entering server details 

WIll add that soon, on our PC list its already available :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! A bunch of new features have been released just now:

Add your taming, breeding, xp, harvesting values! You can specify if your server has a password and if you want to show it public. You can choose if your server is HOSTED or not and you can choose if it belongs to a cluster or even if its a primitive server! UPDATE all information as soon as possible to ensure to be found with the filter settings.

Archived