New NA private dedicated open for new players

I have a dedicated xbox server up since yesterday. It's hosted in a data center with an unthrottled 1Gbit connection. The settings are for scrubs, harvesting, xp and taming x3.

It's PVE only for now. Ideal for new players wanting fast results :-)

Add "Madlax ArkSrv" and join the game session. Because of a bug in Ark the server is not listed in the directory yet.

Tribes and solo players welcome!

I still have plenty of room. I am ok with groups joining! But please have everyone add me to your friends list. At some point I will set a password for the server and send it to everyone I have in my friends list. I want to make sure that everyone on it will never have to wait for an open spot. I think that's in everyones best interest. 

As a reminder, the server is 24/7 and I am ok with character and dino uploads. Just have fun and be friendly to everyone. If you guys have any suggestions about harvesting rates etc drop me a message. 

44 minutes ago, Dolan103081 said:

madlax i added you as a  friend but still cant join plz add me back

GT: Dolan103081

I apologize for the delay sometimes. I am using the SmartGlass app to check for friends requests multiple times a day, but sometimes it simply takes some time. You can also send me a reminder to my normal account that I am using to play on. GT Madlax72

55 minutes ago, Madlax72 said:

What value do you suggest would be good?

Official servers run at I think 2.0 do anything from 2.0-3.0 leaving the Dinos being lvl 60 through 90. If it was pvp I'd say keep it at 2 to avoid players from making too hi powered tames but you don't have to worry about that in pve. It also allows players to enjoy looking for that high tame they want. 

Archived