Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravi28

AntyChineese coalition

7 posts in this topic

I am trying to do the same thing on server 12, but we have chinese problems, and we could beat them if we get more people to help because they are rarely on. If there's an empty server out there for us to build on I would totally bring my tribe over or just provide assistance to help remove the chinese from all servers, not just mine. Check out 
my post for more info. 

Me and several others within Oceanic Cluster are were working on a similar idea as the guys strong holding our main were straight out going after relative freshies. or any one they saw doing anything.

Unfortunately when they saw us alliance the counter raided and wiped out 4-5 clans in 16 hours though it helped they were somehow headshotting people deep in metal bases and off Full speed Wyverns.

Be on the look out as there is definitely some hack suite out there giving access to the admin invisibility and teleport abilities.

Hell I only joined this website to submit a report to the devs to be on the look out. Hard to get steam ids of the individual hacker out of a tribe when all the name characters display as [] for me.

Edited by FallenKnight

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0