Petition to Remove Manticore Armor as a PS4 Exclusive!

Sonoske

Guest BubbaCrawfish
35 minutes ago, SarahRawr97 said:

Sony told them to or else they wouldn't let them sell it on PS4.

If you can't cite sources for that, I'm sure that's simply speculation...

There are plenty of PS4 exclusives, not just in this game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BubbaCrawfish
2 hours ago, SexyBeast said:

They won't have any exclusives at release.

Yea, it was already quoted in the first page...

• 1 month later...

I can't believe this keeps coming back. Who cares about this skin THAT MUCH to make a petition on it! They wouldn't let Wildcard put their game on the PS4 if they didn't have some sort of bonus. This is even stated by the devs on the page where it announced the release of the game on PS4. Come on guys, it's a skin. 

48 minutes ago, Shrekasaurus said:

I can't believe this keeps coming back. Who cares about this skin THAT MUCH to make a petition on it! They wouldn't let Wildcard put their game on the PS4 if they didn't have some sort of bonus. This is even stated by the devs on the page where it announced the release of the game on PS4. Come on guys, it's a skin. 

Especially since the Devs even said that they made it an exclusive because they were required to give an exclusive to have the game available on PS4. They even made a deal that on release we all get it. 

3 minutes ago, spacejam said:

the only exclusive id like to see if on full release if we get an award or something similar that doesn't actually do anything to see we were the alpha testers

Not all PC players were alpha testers. It would be cool to see them add a special skin or some skin change item for people that helped test the game before release. Or nothing at all cause why. 

• Chris locked this topic

Archived