VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

9 hours ago, MuPhIzzY said:

Koo add me/inv I added u earlier

Got you my man.

9 hours ago, Smith76 said:

Thank you!!!!  Oh also any tribe out that wants a hard core player. I play like 12 hrs a day in this game. Send me a message on live. GT.          xxsmith76xx

Hey I added you. Add me back And I will inv when server is up. Your Boy Rice

7 hours ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Hey guys... Server is closed to new invites right now.  Hit 50 today.   Will try to weed out the bad connections and importers.  As bands happen I'll let more in!  Sorry!!  Have fun out there guys :) 

Sweet. :D Server is down again my man. Just a heads up.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Skywise said:

Admin, might i suggest that we turn off the "Notify player logout/on"  off?   cool to see all the new people but it can potentially assist in people attacking while offline.

Good suggestion, I had it that way so I could weed out importers.  I had to make a list of the days people sent me requests and what level they were with character names.  This way I can tell if someone brings in a boosted character.  I have enough data now, I believe... So i can turn it off soon!!

SERVER NEWS:

Server radio frequency is 1111.  Make a radio and join us in the Island chat!!!

If you whine that someone imported and have no proof, I will ban you.  I'm here to play this game not babysit.  

Currently the server is closed to new invites UNLESS you are invited by a current player on the server.  We will also accept members from established Player Dedicated Servers with recommendation from server admin.  So if you're on a player dedicated PvE server and want to come over for the massacre... have your admin contact me!!

I dont know what all will come with the update.  I can tell you all that I have always loved the idea of primitive play.  If the future brings an option of setting my server to primitive, I will be doing that.  Just a heads up!!!

Archived