VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to stress that if your base is built out in the open near spawn points and on beaches...  You will get raided.  Hell, I might raid you.  This is not grieving.  This is life on the Island.  MOVE.  Find a tribe... We have had one legit griever so far and he will be banned.  

i cannot answer every message individually so please include names of griefers and specifics in messages.  Include how and what they did.  If they raided your base and killed all your Dino's... I won't help you.  Put traps out.  They work great.  

Try to have fun... If you find yourself overrun then search out a tribe.  Merge tribes... Survive together!! 

On Thursday, January 07, 2016 at 10:56 PM, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Please read entire post if you want to join!  

Yo.  Hosting a 24/7 dedicated on an Xbox elite.  I work for the ISP so it's on a static IP and sick internets! 

Pvp with basic no trolling rules.  Set to 6x taming with increased gathering and lowered food / water drain.   It's set like this to encourage some good old PvP fun.   I will raise difficulty as the players ask for it   

NOTE:   If you're being attacked regularly my advice to you is MOVE.   I will not assist people who built a base on the beach and keep getting attacked.   You're being attacked because everyone knows where you are.  Build inland... Build walls around your base and make it extremely difficult!!   Come on guys... PvP!  

Add admin VgsX on live for an invite!!     

Server is is going great and growing fast! Due to popular demand... I had to make rules....

1. Come on, don't be a sausage.  Kill and move on.  Leave bases alone if no one is there.  

2. NO IMPORTS (Thought everyone knew that?)

3. Can we be done with rules?

I tried adding you but it says gt not found .add me if you may .NaturalSKILL 86.This seems like good fun and a good server I want in 

1 minute ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

its possible that its just you guys and maybe something is going on with your friend requests?  ill have to call my buddy and see if he can log in.  I'll let you guys know as soon as i hear back

No I mean we go to your profile and try to join game and it's faded out. Just like the other guy above said. It's apparently down and can't join

Archived