ARK Digest 25!

Jatheish

could u do us all a favor on xbox and remove the host barrier? seriously how are my friends soposed to go off hunting, taming, getting resources? if they cant go more than a few meters away from me? isn't that the point of the game for everyone to contribute to the tribe by bringing resources and doing their own lil jobs? BUT that's not possible currently we cant even enjoy the game it hurts when my friends say they want to join my server because I feel we just sit around and stare at the dinosaurs I ran off and caught while playing solo, you see the problem even having players on your server is a fail the games supposed to be fun adventure not hey lets see who can stay the closest for the rest of the nite!!!!!!!! I am extremely upset if you cant tell, also I hope these current graphics aren't what we'll see in the finished product lol because I might as well sell my xbox and get a gaming computer this would be the game to pusg me to that extreme! or maybe get a wiiu who knows but I'm going crazy plz fix :) the game is absoluty amazing otherwise ive been a fan since you first released the concept, so on the behalf of every player on  xbox plz fix those two things..

1- Will the structures have collider when they are out of render? I have a "zoo" and I would like to leave my dinos wandering, but when I go out of home to do something, when I come back they are out from their enclosure. (Private server)

2- Will the Ark be larger? If it's affirmative, will grow the ground or the ocean? or both? 

3- Would be nice if the rexes, giganotos and other big carnivores had an eating animation when they "1-hit-kill" some small dino ir person. (A good example is in Primal Carnage, but sssshht, I didn't say anything ;)

Possible to have Dino level play a factor in Dino maturation time and food? Similar to taming, lower levels take less time/food.

We are still seeing Wild Dinos Despawn at times if all players leave render range. Any eta on resolution to this?

Any potential to make Dino spawns be more Dynamic based on the volume of players connected and volume of living wild dinos? During peak play hours our server (PVE Official 338) becomes a Dino Ghost town.

For the dino painting .pnt files, can we get the pixel counts to maintain aspect ratio to the Dino’s size? Trying to transfer a picture to say a Rex, leads to lots of distortion issues because of the shift in apsect ratio.

Any ETA on fixing the Oviraptor's buff to effect scorpions too?

Large, sealed, structures do not consistently trigger the shelter/home icon and therefore rain/snow occurs indoors, and no insulation boost is given. Is this intended? If it is, can you share what the size maximums for this are?

Will the new setting for auto-destructing really old items be turned on for Official PVE servers?

Any feedback/eta for ‘floating’ structures collapsing as they should? Pipes/Wires/Pillars – If you remove their roots, they do not fall.

Can we get a bird cry, nice scary one, you can activate when riding one of the flyers? More methods to trigger poop events in newbies are needed.

Can we get a scream emote with audio when when we need to run for our lives?

Can you do anything about the handfull of bag containers that do not have decay timers that are left over from buggy PVE demolish issues when it first rolled out? Or do we just need to toss in emails with coordinates to reports@studiowildcard.com?

Will be be able to paint other appliance type items in the future?  Its nice we can paint the industrial forge but I wanna paint my fabricator too!

Can we get a refrigerated trough in the tek teir?  Lose so much meat when raising babies.

Will the mentioned tek 'Shields' item be player, structure, dino, all?  Will they block wild dinos, or just projectile attacks?

Will we see vehicles pulled by dinos in the future?  Love the idea of a pair of trikes pulling a sled

In the tech tier, will we be able to get solar/wind/hydro power options?

Will wild dino levels always be a multipler based on server the difficulty setting?  Reduces dino level diversity quite a bit.

Have you been able to reproduce the dino harvesting issue in your test servers yet?  This is still a rampant problem.

Can you share any details on any upcoming changes to the crafting system?  Myself, and many I know, would love to see a more in-depth system that allowed the potential to craft higher tier items without the need for finding loot drop blueprints for them.  It would be especially nice if decions made during the crafting process impacted end results.  Like you could try to make a higher durability item vs higher damage, etc.

I know the ARK data move at obelisks is turned off for officials right now due to some exploit issues.  Any ETA on when we will get that ability back, and can you outline what the vision is for their function/utility?  I love the idea of being able to visit another ARK to say hi, maybe do some bartering, and then returning to my original ARK.

When you get to ‘glass’ windows etc, will glass walls be available?  I want to create some critter display cases.

Can we get an option on foundation objects to control resource/Dino respawn supression radius?

Will we get the ability to color sign text returned?  I liked making red lettering on warning signs!

On 1/11/2016 at 7:50 PM, BudakaiGaming said:

For xbox is the graphics going to change to "epic" when the final release happens, sooner, or going to stay the same because it kinda a pain to look at; other than that great game!

Maybe when the XboxTwo releases it'll have epic hardware to run epic settings in games.

My question is, will we ever have a "Waterworld" type Ark?

Edited by Zorvan

Could we please have some kind of time limit on how frequently a tribe changes names? A long favorite greifing tactic of changing your tribe name before and after a raid is very frustrating, and the tribe log doesn't update with the new name when they do.

Edited by bedsidespider

• Jerryn unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Jerryn locked this topic