ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't that giga skin meant for the people who played SOTF? 200 wins and you would get it. Seems unfair for devs to insult the community like this.

First off, congrats to the PS4 community, it's great to have some fellow console survivors joining us in our struggle on ARK. I'm happy they got the game, but I like others am not happy that they're g

I think I can speak for the entire Ark community that's currently playing, that it's completely wrong that PS4 gets EXCLUSIVE skins. The Xbox and PC community has supported this game through it's enti

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

Does anyone know the specific release times on the PS4? I am in Kansas and would like to know if it releases at midnight on the PS store, or if I should worry about work because it is not due to release until later on in the day?

PS Store doesn't update until 11am EST for North America, so sadly we won't be able to download it until tomorrow morning

7 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK ME!!!

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I guess it's the responsible adult thing for me tonight and work tomorrow!>:(

Screw work, I am staying til midnight restarting my system and seeing if it updates just on the off chance that it may be on there!

12 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

Screw work, I am staying til midnight restarting my system and seeing if it updates just on the off chance that it may be on there!

Do report back and let us know if it appears :)  PS Store has always been a bit screwy for me and seems to take forever to update (although I may just be impatient)

5 minutes ago, Szychan said:

Tethered ? You mean players cant accualy play together since they can't be closer to each other than 250m  or what You have in mind ?  ? 

It means they cannot go farther away from each other than that distance.  Any farther and the person that is hosting the game (or server in non-dedicated) "drags" you towards where they're playing.

Edited by mleii