ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

Jatheish

11 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

Does anyone know the specific release times on the PS4? I am in Kansas and would like to know if it releases at midnight on the PS store, or if I should worry about work because it is not due to release until later on in the day?

PS Store doesn't update until 11am EST for North America, so sadly we won't be able to download it until tomorrow morning

7 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK ME!!!

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I guess it's the responsible adult thing for me tonight and work tomorrow!>:(

Screw work, I am staying til midnight restarting my system and seeing if it updates just on the off chance that it may be on there!

12 minutes ago, fuzzycashew said:

Screw work, I am staying til midnight restarting my system and seeing if it updates just on the off chance that it may be on there!

Do report back and let us know if it appears :)  PS Store has always been a bit screwy for me and seems to take forever to update (although I may just be impatient)

5 minutes ago, Szychan said:

Tethered ? You mean players cant accualy play together since they can't be closer to each other than 250m  or what You have in mind ?  ? 

It means they cannot go farther away from each other than that distance.  Any farther and the person that is hosting the game (or server in non-dedicated) "drags" you towards where they're playing.

Edited by mleii