ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

Jatheish

I'm happy PS players are finally getting the game and don't have to suffer through the very frustrating bugs and glitches, but the skins? Come on now. Half the people don't even use anything but rex helmets because there's nothing to match it with. You give us the helmet that looks silly with any armor but give PS4 a full matching set of armor? Very low move. It should be for all platforms!

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, xDarkSoul18x said:

I'm happy PS players are finally getting the game and don't have to suffer through the very frustrating bugs and glitches, but the skins? Come on now. Half the people don't even use anything but rex helmets because there's nothing to match it with. You give us the helmet that looks silly with any armor but give PS4 a full matching set of armor? Very low move. It should be for all platforms!

It will be on all platforms at official release in the Spring. For now it is a nice timed exclusive.

On 12/1/2016 at 1:36 AM, LONEWOLF231 said:

And that is why as a Parent you have to be equal with all your children and not show any type of preference. Cause there will always be complaining children that will feel entitled.  Also it seems you need a break man. Your comments and reply's seems to be full of anger. You need a chill pill. BAD

But what if you're a child and your parent has been seemingly ignoring you in favor of your older siblings? Maybe because they needed that attention at the time, more than you did. Or they couldn't give you the attention for whatever reason. So, when it's finally your turn for attention, what's wrong with the parent apologizing by giving you a cookie? I mean, you've had to sit and watch while your parent lavished the other two with attention and now the older siblings are upset because you got an oreo while they went to the park, zoo or whatever maybe an hour or so beforehand? 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, GoldenWolf833 said:

why does it say i got banned when i post a comment?

No idea, but I would suggest maybe when it next happens if you take a screenshot and submit it to the Support Site: https://support.survivetheark.com/

It will help us to identify if there is a potential issue that needs attention. :Jerblove:

2 hours ago, OnePotatoChip said:

But what if you're a child and your parent has been seemingly ignoring you in favor of your older siblings? Maybe because they needed that attention at the time, more than you did. Or they couldn't give you the attention for whatever reason. So, when it's finally your turn for attention, what's wrong with the parent apologizing by giving you a cookie? I mean, you've had to sit and watch while your parent lavished the other two with attention and now the older siblings are upset because you got an oreo while they went to the park, zoo or whatever maybe an hour or so beforehand? 

LOL! that sounds like what's happening at this moment with the PS4, Xbox 1 and PC communities.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, NothaPlayer said:

So where the skins for people on PC who supported the game from the beginning? Who went through the transformation of the game back then to now? I think some love would be very much appreciated. 

PC players get the parasaur saddle skin.

I'm not really upset that PS4-owners get better skins. In my case I payed 10 or 15 € less than the PS4 bundle costs and I've had the joy 1.5 years before them - but also the troubles... Anyway I don't wanna miss the experiences neither the good nor the bad. And: Don't we PC-players have the advantage to host a server for less money? BTW: Can't imagine to play Ark on console without a keyboard/mouse. You only play racing-/beat em up- games with a controller!^^

So let me get this straight? PC and Xbox survivors like me who've been playing and supporting this game since LAST YEAR don't get anything but a few updates now and then, BUT NEW PS4 PLAYERS GET EXCLUSIVES RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Where as those of us who've supported this game on PC and Xbox TIME AND TIME AGAIN before this game was popular get NOTHING. Well this is fantastic! Let's welcome a community who did nothing to earn anything but the game on their console BY GIVING THEM EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OTHERWISE INVISIBLE TO YOUR LONG TIME FAITHFUL PLAYERS! Where's the loyalty to those who got word of this game out? Helped you find bugs and glitches so this game can be polished for full release? Where's the loyalty for those who are the real reason this game is coming to PS4?  The ones who put out the gameplay and hyped and really advertised this game? PC and Xbox deserve better than this by far, especially those who've stuck around since the very beginning.  Just don't forget us WHEN Ark becomes game of the year, This game wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to this without the loyal PC and Xbox survivors who helped get this game off the ground. 

19 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

It will be on all platforms at official release in the Spring. For now it is a nice timed exclusive.

I really hope so. I hate exclusive things. It just sucks for players. You shouldn't feel pressured or punished because of the platform you play on. I really hope the devs don't go overboard with features and stuff in the future. Thank you kindly for the reply.

12 hours ago, BobxGnarly said:

So let me get this straight? PC and Xbox survivors like me who've been playing and supporting this game since LAST YEAR don't get anything but a few updates now and then, BUT NEW PS4 PLAYERS GET EXCLUSIVES RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Where as those of us who've supported this game on PC and Xbox TIME AND TIME AGAIN before this game was popular get NOTHING. Well this is fantastic! Let's welcome a community who did nothing to earn anything but the game on their console BY GIVING THEM EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OTHERWISE INVISIBLE TO YOUR LONG TIME FAITHFUL PLAYERS! Where's the loyalty to those who got word of this game out? Helped you find bugs and glitches so this game can be polished for full release? Where's the loyalty for those who are the real reason this game is coming to PS4?  The ones who put out the gameplay and hyped and really advertised this game? PC and Xbox deserve better than this by far, especially those who've stuck around since the very beginning.  Just don't forget us WHEN Ark becomes game of the year, This game wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to this without the loyal PC and Xbox survivors who helped get this game off the ground. 

PC and Xbox one shall be getting these as well once the game is released hopefully in spring of 2017 

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

PC and Xbox one shall be getting these as well once the game is released hopefully in spring of 2017 

Does not matter. I own both Ps4PS4 and Xbox.  Put them side by side and PS4 already has too many exclusives,  I play both consoles religiously and I think this PS4 favoritism trend has gone too far before this. Waiting a year and a half shouldn't get you more exclusives,  no one ever did it for Xbox or PC. It's a low blow especially since the PS4 survivors get the final two pieces of manticore armor that we've been grinding for for months on end only to find out that PS4 is just gonna get the whole set because reasons. I don't care for the Giga skin because Gigas are hard enough to tame, I'm not happy that the PC crown has to grind for it while PS4 players just get it handed to them for NOTHING. Fact of the matter is there's no loyalty to the people who did all the advertising and hyping for this game.

37 minutes ago, BobxGnarly said:

Does not matter. I own both Ps4PS4 and Xbox.  Put them side by side and PS4 already has too many exclusives,  I play both consoles religiously and I think this PS4 favoritism trend has gone too far before this. Waiting a year and a half shouldn't get you more exclusives,  no one ever did it for Xbox or PC. It's a low blow especially since the PS4 survivors get the final two pieces of manticore armor that we've been grinding for for months on end only to find out that PS4 is just gonna get the whole set because reasons. I don't care for the Giga skin because Gigas are hard enough to tame, I'm not happy that the PC crown has to grind for it while PS4 players just get it handed to them for NOTHING. Fact of the matter is there's no loyalty to the people who did all the advertising and hyping for this game.

Well the Xbox one did get some exclusives that the PC users didn't get. As for what PS4 is getting I highly doubt the PS4 users will get the armor right when they start, they might have to grind for it as well. Yes I'm with you with the whole exclusives but everyone shall be getting this sometime in spring. So there shouldn't be alarm just yet. So the PS4 users are gonna have to work for the armor and the skin. 

17 minutes ago, ArkServer13 said:

I feel like this is a missed opportunity for revenue. Why not finished the game and release it on the PS4 at full price!? That would be a cash cow waiting to happen!

From what I know they want to fully release the game in spring of 2017. They would make a killing if they did however PS4 players have been dying to play this for so long. With Xbox one and PC users playing it and streaming it people really wanted to play the game early.