ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, ciabattaroll said:

Item exclusivity has been a thing for a long while now. I don't recall much uproar from Xbox players complaining about not being able to get The Stomping Land rex saddle skin, and PC players have long since stopped complaining about their inability to get the Bionic Rex skin. It's only now with the announcement of the PS4's exclusive items that people are going back into their "me, me me!" mentality.

I was curious about the rex saddle and also the parasaur saddle. the other was the leather hat that we usually see sl1pg8r, zuilgen, and everynightriot make their characters wear lol

Yea DILO is with that how come ps4 gets better exclusive than xbox n pc? Idc about the bionic rex skin fir zbox, the giga is where it's at, gotta deal with constant dashboard in everyday. And giga nurf but a system who doesn't deal with anything yet will get the best skin exclusive isn't cool. I was lucky to even get a skeletal giganotosaurus skin on official server. Stop nurf in giga on pve

8 minutes ago, Mufasa said:

Luckily the exclusive is timed. Must be nice for PS4 to get a Giga skin thats big..bigger than a parasaur and rex. And In case yall didn't know PS4 PRO runs Ark at 60 fps. MUST BE NICEEE

It is said from 40 to 60 fps on PS4 Pro. The question is on what resolution, I doubt it's 1080p. But who knows?

Edited by Lewiatan

7 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

11 hours ago, Jat said:

Just a heads up regarding the exclusive skins guys, these are timed. They were required in order to get the release out, we have some on Xbox too. Although once the game hits Version 1.0 in Spring 2017 (Official Release) , all platforms will gain access to the skins and there won't be any exclusives, or any parity between the versions. 

When can we expect to see said Exclusive Skins??? So far we have only seen one. The Trex skin. While the PS4 gets a Giga Skin and Armor set. Whats up with that???? If you ask me thats not fair at all. Not only do they get more exclusives BUT the game will be in a much better shape than what we had to endure. And before anyone throws the we has to wait a year card. Thats not our fault you shouldnt blame anyone but Sony for that.

Edited by LONEWOLF231

7 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

Item exclusivity has been a thing for a long while now. I don't recall much uproar from Xbox players complaining about not being able to get The Stomping Land rex saddle skin, and PC players have long since stopped complaining about their inability to get the Bionic Rex skin. It's only now with the announcement of the PS4's exclusive items that people are going back into their "me, me me!" mentality.

We all kinda have a right the moment the money leaves our pocket to help fund a game. As a consumer we have a right to ask for info on these things. 

Edited by LONEWOLF231

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, LONEWOLF231 said:

When can we expect to see said Exclusive Skins??? So far we have only seen one. The Trex skin. While the PS4 gets a Giga Skin and Armor set. Whats up with that???? If you ask me thats not fair at all. Not only do they get more exclusives BUT the game will be in a much better shape than what we had to endure. And before anyone throws the we has to wait a year card. Thats not our fault you shouldnt blame anyone but Sony for that.

It's no one's fault but is it really so foreign a concept for you that perhaps it's a display of thanks for their ps4 contingent for having to be patient and wait for so long to play the game  you've had available to you for a year? I mean, complaining and demanding for more items just because you've played the game longer is akin to an entitled child complaining that his younger brother is getting toys for their birthday.

4 minutes ago, LONEWOLF231 said:

We all kinda have a right the moment the money leaves our pocket to help fund a game. As a consumer we have a right to ask for these things. 

No. You are a consumer, not a shareholder. As a consumer you have the right to the product you purchased, not the capacity to dictate the company's direction. Do you get up in arms that you can't order french fries at Domino's even though you buy their pizzas?

22 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

It's no one's fault but is it really so foreign a concept for you that perhaps it's a display of thanks for their ps4 contingent for having to be patient and wait for so long to play the game  you've had available to you for a year? I mean, complaining and demanding for more items just because you've played the game longer is akin to an entitled child complaining that his younger brother is getting toys for their birthday.

No. You are a consumer, not a shareholder. As a consumer you have the right to the product you purchased, not the capacity to dictate the company's direction. Do you get up in arms that you can't order french fries at Domino's even though you buy their pizzas?

And that is why as a Parent you have to be equal with all your children and not show any type of preference. Cause there will always be complaining children that will feel entitled.  Also it seems you need a break man. Your comments and reply's seems to be full of anger. You need a chill pill. BAD

Edited by LONEWOLF231