ARK: Survival Evolved Stomps onto the PlayStation 4!

Jatheish

what about pc... i bought this game since it got released on steam... because i knew it would become something cool ! everyone who took the risk and bought a game that is in early access without even knowing if it would become something... you rewarded us with giving us a parasaur saddle skin... :/ srsly... e parasaur saddle skin ?! nobody even tames parasaurs... 
at the begining i didn't mind... and then i saw this...now i feal kind of jealous and upset... at least do something to balance our feelings... :P

I think I can speak for the entire Ark community that's currently playing, that it's completely wrong that PS4 gets EXCLUSIVE skins. The Xbox and PC community has supported this game through it's entire development. We've had to endure the game being pushed back a year. We've had to endure updates constantly failing to be released on time. I understand this is not a complete game, but that's not the point. The point is, we've been the ones that this game has been tested on. We've had to experience all of the horrible glitches that have come with this games development stages, and PS4 gets exclusive skins?

I'm happy for you guys broadening your platform spectrum, but this is still not right. Xbox and PC players deserve a lot more than to see this. 

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I think I can speak for the entire Ark community that's currently playing, that it's completely wrong that PS4 gets EXCLUSIVE skins. The Xbox and PC community has supported this game through it's entire development. We've had to endure the game being pushed back a year. We've had to endure updates constantly failing to be released on time. I understand this is not a complete game, but that's not the point. The point is, we've been the ones that this game has been tested on. We've had to experience all of the horrible glitches that have come with this games development stages, and PS4 gets exclusive skins?

I'm happy for you guys broadening your platform spectrum, but this is still not right. Xbox and PC players deserve a lot more than to see this. 

exactly we supported them bought their content and they turned into greedy money whores and gave them exclusivity just shows wildcard you are a piece of work just shows you care about your fanbase by doing this exclusivity deal and crap

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Re: the point in bold. PS4 has also had to endure the exact same thing, and even more so.

Xbox got the Rex Skin, only fair PS4 gets a similar skin. Yes they get the Manticore outfits too, which i'm jealous about, but the PS4 community has missed out on so much for so long, it's totally deserved.

There is still a lot more to come from ARK, this isn't the end.

5 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Re: the point in bold. PS4 has also had to endure the exact same thing, and even more so.

Xbox got the Rex Skin, only fair PS4 gets a similar skin. Yes they get the Manticore outfits too, which i'm jealous about, but the PS4 community has missed out on so much for so long, it's totally deserved.

amen to this! And Im an Xbox player... If you really want the giga skin and manticore armor do what im doing.. Buy a PS4! :)

1 minute ago, ROYALXxScorpion said:

amen to this! And Im an Xbox player... If you really want the giga skin and manticore armor do what im doing.. Buy a PS4! :)

lol. buy a ps4 just for ark so the same experience of bugs crashing and lag will be on another platform. you really think its going to change for stability. you buy a separate console just for one game for some skins? ok. lol .....

il say this now in advance. wait till the servers become over populated huge bases and tons of dinosaurs the lag will hit it will become an unstable mess. xbox one version of the game once was a stable version then as updates came out more content was released. they neglected to fix the bugs on scorched earth we have crashes and a kickzone @Jat confirmed he does not know how to fix it has been trying. you ps4 users think you will have it any better? i hope you have a better experience but i would not hold my breath ....

Dude wildcard if you don't give xbox these skins imma be pissed after we have done all this work to provide you with feedback to make this possible for the ps4. We better get a skin pack by the first of the new year.!!!!! Even pc can get those. Only thing we can't get is the hunter hat and parasaur saddle skin. Rex skin doesn't do it for me nor does a silly looking survivors hat.

36 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

So what if they had to wait for it? We, PC players, had to struggle with the bugs and lag and bugs and every single thing that went wrong for over a year and what do we get? A big fat nothing? Yes, I say nothing because a parasaur saddle skin is really nothing compared to a bionic giga skin that some people get for just waiting for the game, while others actually had to experience it and all the issues that it had/has, had to endure the lag, the bugs, the rollback, more lag, even more bugs, more bugs and more lag. Your logic seems pretty fair to me. :)   

Honestly don't see why they should be "EXCLUSIVE" for other consoles when PC has been here for the longest and I would say helped the development of the game the most so far. Why not make these bionic skins obtainable for ALL (PC, Xbox, PS4)? It's simply not fair and I can assume you that this is NOT just my opinion. 

Edited by Freya

37 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Excuse me?

PS4 didn't have to endure anything. All they did was whine and ask when it's going to be on PS4. Did you see anyone complaining when it'll be on xbox or PC?

A rex skin for gaining all the dossiers ( a pretty difficult challenge) is nothing compared to getting the giga skin so easily. In Pc you have to win hundreds of SOTF matches, we don't even have it on Xbox!

There is nothing deserving about selling out to PS4 players like this.

Glad to see we both agree with the manticore armour. They're getting rewards from killing bosses simply by buying the game.

Congratulations to the PlayStation players! You deserved it. I must admit I am a bit jealous over this epic Giga skin (as I still am with the Bionic Rex from Xbox! :D ), I wouldn't pass the armor sets (or is it skins???) either.

I do hope PC can have access to "mecha/bionic" dinos in a non skin way, they look really awesome. 8)

All in all, the more players the merrier, welcome! 

Man, there are some lousy crybabies on here. Seriously guys, stop whining about not getting a skin. PS4 users have had to wait a full YEAR after Xbox One users got the chance to play at all, I think that earns them a skin. Not to mention all the limited time event skins that PS4 user s have had now way of getting. I already own it on the Xbox  one and PC, but I'm still definitely grabbing it on the ps4