xbox The Center PVP 24/7

I Have 250MB Down and 25MB Upload Speed. The server has low Ping

Still looking for more members to join

GamerTag: Kotf Ark

There will be Offline line Raiding Protection.

10x harvest

10x Exp

15x Tame

20x Egg Hatch speed

20x Baby Mature Speed

Community Center (63,65) Ind Forges and Chem Benches are there to use. NO PVP THERE

Weekly Events will take place and Every Monday, Thursday and Saturday Night.

• 1vs1 Fighting Arena. (69,59)- Monday

• New PvP Maze. Fight your way to the Center, there also are Cache Boxes that will help you on your way. (5,52)-Thursday

• We have a Dodo, Monkey Fighting Arena- (69,59)-Saturday

Server Rules

• No Brontosaurs: They make the server Lag.

•White Flag: New Members will have 1 week to build up, without being raided. Build a White flag around your base.

• Players that are raiding the New members will be Ban

•Bug Abuse: Bug Abuse/ Glitching into the map is not tolerated, if you are caught abusing a bug you will be wiped. This includes Abuse of ORP such as combat logging during raiding.

•Blocking Spawns:  Bases that block Popular spawns which are as follows but not limited to; Penguins, Bugs, Players, Beavers, Metal, Land Caves (in or infront of) will be cleared.

•Tribe Bases:  Each tribe is allowed a maximum of Two bases across the server to allow new members to build.

•Claiming: A tribe has 24 hours to build on an area that has been claimed with Pillars or Foundations. If nothing is build there a admin will clear it out.

•Griefing:  Griefing players is not the same as PvP. If you are preventing a player from playing the game, then you are Griefing. Keeping a player in a Cage more than 1 hour is Griefing.

• No Dropping Dinos: Dont drop a wild dino into someones building, passive pen.

•Dino Count: Each Tribe may have no more than 20 of a single Dino breed.

•Stray Dinos: Dinosaurs that are left around the wilds of the Server may be cleared to reduce Clutter and Server Strain!

•Giga Rules: No Wandering Aggressive Gigas.

•The "Salty" Rule: This is PvP server and people will get Salty, being Toxic in chat  will get you a Ban.

You can buy Rock Golems and Wyvern for 7k metal ingots and 7k CP. Also Kibble can be bought for 100-300 CP depends what kind.

All Players and Tame Dinos are buffed as well.  Send me a message and I will add you. Make sure you add me.

(Server is on the East Cost)

Archived