Player Stats

TheGamerWife

I would like some advise as to what I should put my stats into and how much of each stat I should shoot for. I am trying to be somewhat tanky, my stats are:

Health: 340

Stamina: 120

Oxygen: 120

Food: (whatever base is)

Weight: 200

Melee: 155%

Movement Speed: 115%

Fort: 16

Please post your stats below so I can get an idea as to what is normal.

There really is no set way to go except for you to cater to your play style.  I just try to think about what will benefit me most.  Example, if you're dying a lot, and play defensively, maybe put some more into health.  If you play more aggressively, I'd bump up the melee.  Also don't underestimate the movement speed, with some points in movement speed you can outrun most dangers.

I love to build, so I use the stats that help me build easier.  Lots of points in weight, I have my health at 350.  I don't die much, so I don't worry about upgrading health any more. I also put points into melee for easier collection of resources.  Helps me to defend myself easier.    

You can always make a mind wipe to reset your stats if what you have isn't working for you.  This is not one of those games where it's easy to say "Just do xxxxx" because a lot of it comes down to your individual play style.

These are my stats at 36 for PVE 

Health: 150

Stamina: 140

Food: 100

Weight: 140

Movement Speed: 142%

Fort: 12

Im pretty sure im gonna put more in health and movement and maybe Melee I wanna get Melee to 200% next few level ups then I will invest heavily in oxygen around level 40

All depends on the situation. In pve when farming, which is done via dino 100% of the time, I go nothing but fortitude and carry weight. If I'm bouncing around between SE servers to check out new spots ill run with 170%+ move speed with some extra health and carry weight. That move speed let's me out sprint dire wolves and terror birds also makes kiting really easy when taming. For cave runs it depends on whether I'm using ranged or melee weapons. If melee ill bump my melee to 300% then some health/ carry weight. Always have enough carry weight to bring all the stuff I need and then some so I'm not encumbered.

as been said before depends on server type and playstyle, i like building alot so this gets presented in my stats.

when i start fresh i rush for 250 weight to help you set up a decent size base and then go for 160 movement speed, you wont believe how much this will benefit you, just be careful jumping around as its easy to jump to far and take a lot of fall damage.

these are my endgame stats

150 health to not die when jumping of bronto, i dont need more as my armor will reduce the damage taken by A LOT

150 stam just to be able to gather longer, the movement speed will compensate for the lower STAM making you run incredibly far

300 OXY to get to crates/pearls faster and get back on your seamount, also makes you able to outswim practically anything

100 food dont need

100 water dont need

500 weight as mentioned im a builder and this way i can transfer 2 stacks of metal or other heavy stuff without being burdened and still moving fast

100% melee dont need you will be shooting very fast in this game and it doesnt calculate melee dmg when using a ranged weapon.

160% movement speed, will get you anywhere very fast, able to escape really easy and you are harder to hit by players/turrets/species X

16 fortitude remaining points, just to be a bit tougher when being hit by torpor dealing creatures and able to survive the deep waters/snow biome, wont help much in a blizzard but it might just make the difference between icecubed and frozen

100% crafting speed dont need it, just be patient and craft in a safe location (only usefull when playing non official and when making 100+ structures at once

Lvl 95 PvP;

Health; 210
Stam: 170
O2: 200
Weight: 220
Melee: 235
Movement 124
Fortitude: 40

I'm in an alpha tribe and have good gear, so if I need to make use of a high health stat things have already gone wrong lol.  I play on the centre and scorched mainly so high fort and good O2 stats are both needed.  High fort also stops me getting knocked out by noobs, scorpions, and tranq darts.  220 is the weight required for me to carry all my good raid gear without movement penalty.

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2016 at 11:29 AM, TheGamerWife said:

I would like some advise as to what I should put my stats into and how much of each stat I should shoot for. I am trying to be somewhat tanky, my stats are:

My tribe and I on our Primary server all usually do this set up, or somewhere around it (As do a lot of other really big PvP tribes on Console, including players of some of the top tribes.)

Health: 250-300
Stamina: 200
Oxygen: 100
Water: 100
Carry Weight: 250-300
Melee Damage: 250-300% (Depending)
Fortitude 18-24 (Depending)

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 10:29 AM, TheGamerWife said:

Jack of all trades character is the best.

I go for:

Health: 300

Stam: 120

Water: 100

Oxygen: 100

Weight: 300

Melee: 300

Movement: 100

Fortitude: 30

Currently level 87 so don't have melee yet.

Archived