SOTF Tournaments Ideas

Matthewbuon

During October of 2015 I participated in a tournament that consisted of 270 people and tribes of six. In order to qualify for the tournament you would have to win a prelim game that had 100 players in it. Prelim servers were open to players three days a week for a few hours that day, the servers were up for a month until the tournament started. This tournament was by far the most fun I've had in this game. The tournament lasted about five hours and it was much harder than any tournament now in my opinion. Tames were hard to get and could take an hour for a decent Spino or Rex, you would have to make saddles for the tames as well which required a high level depending on the type of tame. XP was also a decent amount slower and it would take time to get guns and good gear. I hope that the devs can bring something like this back as I am sure this would be something the community would like to see again. The survivor league idea is great but it can get boring due to the lack of players in the game and the repetition. If any devs see this or if any other players want to share their opinion I would be happy to discuss it. I have plenty of more ideas I would like to share and I hope I can get into contact with people who would be interested in seeing my ideas become a reality.  Please feel free to message me on here or on steam.

Thanks!

(Steam: Matthewbuon)

Archived