A(nother) Thank You to the Devs

Primalrage

I have only just joined the Arkwagon in the last few weeks but I have been following the game for many months and watching YT Videos from people like Nitz / Crit and Ghostwolfgames so I dont have all this built up 'rage' from the dino nerfs / gathering nerfs but I would like to say a big Thank You for all the work and communication you still maintain while becoming bigger and bigger as a game. It must be hard to not go "Well we have a load of cash now and the game 'works' lets release and get more money" and I respect that greatly.

The nerfs from the forums posts and reddit discussions suggested you took a sledgehammer approach to a issue you didn't foresee at the start of development which can happen and people that play the game need to realise that game is in Early Access (Alpha / Pre-Beta etc etc) and things like this can change. I have seen games start in Alpha and come out a COMPLETELY different game at launch, I hope this doesn't happen to Ark (As you have a good game here) but we (the community) need to respect the devs approach the things.

TL:DR

<3 to the Devs and we (the community) still love you.

Regards

Primal

I second this and would also add that in my opinion, the nerfs were MUCH needed.

In fact, I think it should have come much sooner. Tamed dinos have been too powerful for way too long and well as you can see people got used to that.

Keep doing what you are doing devs, you are on the right track and I appreciate the communication as well.

Archived