Patch 252: Achatina, Megalosaurus, Moschops, Pachyrhinosaurus, New Caves and more!

Jatheish

2 minutes ago, MultiKore said:

Why bother posting ETAs if they never actually happen at that time? Some times patches have been delayed by days, seems silly to make ETAs if they don't actually mean anything...

You do realize that the E in ETA means estimated right? All it means is that they believe it will come out on the 23rd if QA goes well and they don't run into any problems. Since you don't work there and have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, you don't really have any room to talk. They communicated that it would be a little late and told people not to stay awake for it. 

2 hours ago, Savvygamer said:

You do realize that the E in ETA means estimated right? All it means is that they believe it will come out on the 23rd if QA goes well and they don't run into any problems. Since you don't work there and have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, you don't really have any room to talk. They communicated that it would be a little late and told people not to stay awake for it. 

I don't have any room to talk? So the fact I brought a product does not give me a right to share my opinion? Whatever dude.

16 minutes ago, SDLRob said:

Just booted up the game on myXB1 and it's making me do the update now.

Got what is probably a really stupid question, but the new creatures are for both the Island and the Centre maps? not just the island.

The Xbox patch only brings the turkey nerf and Ark cluster transfers. 

The content of this PC patch is sadly not included. 

37 minutes ago, MultiKore said:

I don't have any room to talk? So the fact I brought a product does not give me a right to share my opinion? Whatever dude.

No, you can share your invalid opinion all you want. But unless you have extensive background experience of game development on the scale of a console game, you criticizing their ESTIMATED release date really has no substantial value. It's simply complaining for the sake of complaining and doesn't help them improve the game in any way. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Nightwolf89 said:

so hey ark devs so you guys said that primal survival would be out in November and there's only 5 days left of November so I'm just wondering when you guys are going to release primal survival so yeah

Primal Survival is still under development. It won't be releasing in November, I would personally not expect it before 2017.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Twizt13d said:

So I play on an Xbox server and earlier this morning we got an message saying that in two hours the servers will be going down for mayor update 252 now was it an accident and Xbox users are actually not recovering the update would reaaallly like to know

It was an accident, it was intended for the PC servers. :Jerblove: