pve The Gamers ARK | PvE | ISLAND / RAGNAROK / ABERRATION / EXTINCTION Cluster [PC]

GP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey GP, it's Emma here!

I am so so sorry I disappeared from the server with no notice :( my PC wasn't up to running ARK as it was having some very annoying issues- I haven't been able to contact you because of that, also I reset my phone so couldn't get back into discord because of authentication issues -sigh-

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for my absence! I absolutely adore the server you set up for everyone, and if you'll allow, I'd 100% love to return! Ark is a great game and I really miss it!! :(  I'm afraid I'll need re-inviting to the Discord chat, and to the servers since my Steam had to be reinstalled, if this isn't too much trouble! I'd love to get back into the swing of things and see how the everyone's doing!

I really hope the server's doing well! I miss it and you all dearly!! Take care :) 

• Volunteer Moderator
22 hours ago, paperligers said:

Hey GP, it's Emma here!

I am so so sorry I disappeared from the server with no notice :( my PC wasn't up to running ARK as it was having some very annoying issues- I haven't been able to contact you because of that, also I reset my phone so couldn't get back into discord because of authentication issues -sigh-

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for my absence! I absolutely adore the server you set up for everyone, and if you'll allow, I'd 100% love to return! Ark is a great game and I really miss it!! :(  I'm afraid I'll need re-inviting to the Discord chat, and to the servers since my Steam had to be reinstalled, if this isn't too much trouble! I'd love to get back into the swing of things and see how the everyone's doing!

I really hope the server's doing well! I miss it and you all dearly!! Take care :) 

Hey Emma, no worries! You are still whitelisted anyway. You can rejoin the Discord, here's the invite. https://discord.gg/HBXBZEX

As for others, there are still spaces available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@GP Wow discord is confusing lol. I've sent you a DM on there (I think), but basically asking if you have a couple of spare slots for my wife and I, we normally play on our own internal private servers but fancy a bit more human interaction and your cluster seems to be the sort of thing we're looking for.

Edit: ignore this, as it appears I got it right on Discord and you've replied (thanks).

Agreed awesome community, Amy and I have only been on the cluster a week, but there's a great little mini community on the North East of Ragnarok and everyone is so welcoming and helpful. Really revitalised my interest in the game again which was waning a bit after 3000 hours. Can't recommend this cluster enough if you're looking for fun, friendly PVE.

• GP locked this topic

Archived