pve The Gamers ARK | PvE | ISLAND / RAGNAROK / ABERRATION / EXTINCTION Cluster [PC]

GP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're looking for a friendly, low mod unofficial without insane rates I can highly recommend this server. I just moved here with my tribe after nearly 2 years spent on a different unofficial and have found it to be a very nice community. One thing very worth mentioning that isn't in the OP, the loot table is heavily modified so drops have some very nice surprises if you're not expecting it. :) I look forward to being able to focus on the things I want to do without the hassle of maintaining a long term kibble farm for taming or imprinting. Definitely worth checking out, especially for breeders!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The server now has s+ for anyone who didnt know :)

I have been playing on this server for quite a while now and I love it! Fantastic admin who is always there and will take in any suggestions people have for improving the server. He reciently added s+ and we have been loving it!! 

For anyone who is interested in joining I am happy to get a starter pack together including a few starter dinos and some handy tools! This server is fantastic so come and join us! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining. I currently play on a Legacy server and as things are going, it seems like all legacy servers will be repurposed. Any ways I was searching for a unofficial server with a populated community like this one. Seems like there are a good amount of people on it and everyone seems happy. My Steam name is bluice1976, please add me GP I have a Aussie buddy I enjoy playing with, I'm going to see if he would like to make the switch.

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Billy166 said:

I'm interested in joining. I currently play on a Legacy server and as things are going, it seems like all legacy servers will be repurposed. Any ways I was searching for a unofficial server with a populated community like this one. Seems like there are a good amount of people on it and everyone seems happy. My Steam name is bluice1976, please add me GP I have a Aussie buddy I enjoy playing with, I'm going to see if he would like to make the switch.

Hey there! Sure you are welcome to join. Feel free to join the Discord: https://discord.gg/HBXBZEX

Everyone uses that so it's a good way to interact.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Baph said:

Hi GP.

I was a member on your Center map server but when I try to log into the Island map I keep getting kicked as a non-member. I would really like to come back if you aren't full.

Thanks,

-Baph

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042836542/

I've messaged you on Discord, please check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • GP locked this topic

Archived