Server Rules/Boosts:

• No land grabs/pillaring off large sections of land. The less the server has the load in, the less lag we'll all have as players.
  • Kiting wild dino's to players/bases is prohibited. 
  • Building on top of metal/obsidian spawns is a no-no. 
  • No killing of passive tames. 
  • No uploading/downloading of players/dino's currently allowed.
  • Difficulty: 1.0 (will be adjusted up once WC allows us to) 
  • Harvesting: 4.0
  • Structure Resistance: 0.8 (your structures take slightly less damage) 
  • XP Multiplier: 2.0
  • Taming Speed: 3.0
  • Player Water/Food Drain: 0.2

As far as other boosts go, everything else is either default or boosted very slightly. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. 

There will be no Admins.  This is to cut down on the admin abuse. There's very few situations that admin rights will be used. 

The server will run 24/7 and as long as there's players on it to play I plan on keeping it up. You're not going to have to worry about me randomly taking the server down indefinitely. Server disconnects do happen, unfortunately. But it's usually up within minutes of me knowing. We plan on, eventually, doing SE weekends to give players the option to tame those dino's and get those items. Please have the expansion or at least plan on getting it. Like I said, it's eventually, so it may not happen for a while.

Feel free to toss me a message on here or on Xbox (GT: The Irk) if you have any questions. We're not an aggressive bunch so you don't have to worry about becoming troll food. We're just looking to give our server some life. 

Archived