Aggression level on dinos changing randomly from passive to neutral

Andreauru

I have noticed especially the flying ones. They are changing their level of aggression, from passive to neutral, randomly.
I check them before leaving are all passive, when I return I find them neutral outside their cages.
Other tribes have lost dinosaurs in this way.
I have noticed that they pass through the walls more often than before. Today half of my dinosaurs were out, escaped with closed doors.
Does anyone have the same problems?

You sure someone isn't whistling neutral? I thought they were suppose to fix the glitch through wall? However, yes, I have noticed a lot of dinos falling though floors still. Hells, other day I captured a few griefers and all they had to do was to log out and log back in to escape the jail cage. Also, when I log back in, often times I fall to the bottom floor or end up outside the base. This happens a lot more on SE than Center/Island.

I have limited dinosaurs with rank, and they were from different rank they were in neutral.
I Check two of the middle range was one of them in neutral, the other remained passive.
I check two of rank only for the highest, one of them in neutral , the other remained passive.

So I think it was not an accidental whistle.

As it is happening several times in the last days ... and I see dragons of other tribes lost frequently being strangely in neutral.
Yesterday before disconnecting, I watched the birds are in passive ... today, two of them were out in neutral, the others were in passive. 

I would not do the consultation unless it seems suspicious to me. I already have more than 1 year and a half and this game is the first time that happens that I see that change the aggression of the dinosaurs so often.

Well, they just added the option to make a dino not respond to whistle commands... I suppose it's possible that the addition is having unintended side effects on your dino's settings.

Have you tried the new setting?  At the very least it should conclusively prove if accidental whistles are involved, as they (supposedly) would have no effect.

Archived